- Our AllStars know how to put on a show!
- Do you think @Sony @PlayStation may release a PS2
- All you “fight the $70” warriors will be called
- If you`ve been tearing up the scenery, you`re going
- We were concentrated throughout the whole game and earned
- Apple TV 6 may launch at Apple TV+ event
- Thoughts with #iphone12pro After 30 Days https://t
- Man these Sony guys are fuming at Xbox guys
- you can get raided by the department of homeland
- Am I the only one that didn`t get the
- I hope you`re having a chill Sunday and if
- The four home screens I carry in my pocket
- Battle of the Flagships!
- Here`s a mobile app conundrum
- I`ve become such a big fan of @NotionHQ
- hi give me a video game and I will
- I think @joinClubhouse may be the most social of
- Fortnite Mobile on IOS will eventually come back right?
- Clubhouse is coming to Android soon
- What do you guys get done? Your community doesn`t
- Lowkey though I think we all take tech getting
- Thoughts? https://t
- What are your favorite NFT platforms, businesses, etc
- proof Samsung/Android cameras arent Trash (this is my cat)
- Hey @Xbox say goodbye to a customer
- I`ve thought about it, but we`re too busy to
- I don`t know why but comments like these bug
- I wonder what you use as your note-taking app
January 14, 2021, 1:35 pm
Yeah. That`s pretty much how I am. I`m trying this on an iPhone 6S. I love this phone performance wise, but these is so much I wish I could do on this phone but can`t. If someone gave me an iPhone, I`d be happy. But I like the features on a phone I pick.
Yeah. I could live with the entertainment side with no problem with the exception of my Music Speed Changer app which has no option that works as good as the Android app, even on Windows. I also rely heavily on network analysis apps where the basic Field Test menu is not enough.
@Weatheronthe8s (Example): Yeah. That`s true. I use some of the weirdest apps though that can`t properly be replicated in a web browser.
True. I notice iOS often runs seemingly a bit smoother. If you could run anything on iOS, I would switch back in a heartbeat. Sadly though, that`s not how it is. There are a couple apps I would go kinda crazy on if I didn`t have them.
Yeah. True. I can`t stand how Apple doesn`t let you install weird apps, which is why I don`t think I can go back to iOS for my phone.
I don`t know what I`d do without my ad blocker on my computer. Also, on Android, YouTube Vanced is a thing which is literally the regular youtube app, but with the background play and ad free experience of youtube premium. I try to support creators a little bit though.