- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
Would you switch from iOS to Android?
November 14, 2021, 7:20 pm
Would you switch from iOS to Android? iosdev
I would switch gender before I would switch to Android
I long time ago I did start on Android. I`m sure my experience is not representative of the current state of things but it wasn`t enjoyable and my experience with dealing with anything Google is it`s often not fun.
Multiple time per week (and vice versa) polyglott
I iOS but sometimes the shenanigans that Xcode gets up to, do make me wonder about greener grass on some other side.
I did both some years ago, but, nowadays I prefer iOS ALWAYS
No. Absolutely not.
I think either one should be a good option
Simple, I`ve never left Android. I have been coerced, forced to use IOS from time to time. Sheesh!
Ive made that mistake once and Ill never go back to Android.
LinuxKernel + + Freedom = Android ( If you`re not an idiot, Android is also a very secure OS && it`s OpenSource and completely free )
Why in the name of god would you do that?
Absolutely not Thats possible on iPhone hardware?! Oh right, closed monopoly ecosystem.
Not for the software experience. There has been some really interesting Android device hardware features that get me curious. Im in love with the Flips form factor
Thats blasphemy I like both but since I need to use Mac all the time, its more convenient for me to stay in the Apple ecosystem .
tried once... ended up with gradle building...
Only to something like or Nope, way deep in the Apple ecosystem. The only thing I use Android for is to have Apple CarPlay in my car with a soecial dongle
Nooooo. Love all the iOS ecosystem and all the api that iOS provides to developers! Also wwdc content is just amazing and macs Let me say it that way: I did my masters thesis in Android and I work very closely with our Android team and there is a reason why I chose iOS.
No, because apple ecosystem very comfort
I do both iOS and Android in senior level. I`m iOS tutor and also I`m a Kotlin GDE. Some people, even some work partners, don`t believe that I have an expertise and enough iOS experience. Until I became a GDE, people didn`t believe I used to be a good Android developer
Im in deep with the Apple ecosystem but I dont hate android
maybe - never say never