- Xbox gamers talk about acquisitions
- There should be a portion of Catalyst funds every
- Slick `80s riffs and hyperactive energy make this Windjammers
- No wars in this house
- -Challenge Question: From an Android user Perspective what is
- What`s your go-to @PlayStation controller? https://t
- Can someone explain to me why people nowadays buy
- I saw someone showing his Android phone in public
- We`re having an #AMA regarding the IGO with #WoWarriors
- Can anyone using @AppleMusic help me with this
- Pixel Watch
- I pickup my phone, check apps mindlessly and then
- Never had an iPhone before but I`m heavily considering
- LEFT or RIGHT ?!?!
- I love Samsung, I`ve been a Samsung user for
- We saved the best for last
- I tussled with React Native quite a bit this
- 2021`s ending & my $2000+ Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Hope everyone had a great holiday season and keep
- Wearing a Patek, Rollie, AP in the gym is
- Like If You Still Need A PS5 Yup, it`s
- When I do Pixel 6 vs any other phone
- Playstation has basically lost the Japanese market
- Tag the best SOLANA launchpads in the comments! We
- I am lifelong Samsung phone user
- Feel the crunch and weight of snow thanks to
- HEY GUYS! I AM BACK WITH THE 4TH AND
- In case you live under a
- -Agree? Or Disagree? -Apple is loosing potential customers because
- You can choose one to be released Christmas eve
would you give up your android or iPhone for
December 20, 2021, 3:43 pm
would you give up your android or iPhone for a Tesla phone?
Yes, but Tesla wont make an smartphone, that technology from last century
I hope Im more pragmatic than to be a brand loyalist. Id give up x for x+n.
In a heartbeat
Not if the Tesla phone is powered by a 4680 battery! Otherwise yes
I`d read the reviews before deciding. Need to know price of the phone and service. Will it connect ONLY to Starlink, or can I connect to cell towers instead, and will that be cheaper per month?
I would give it a try
I`d switch to a Tesla phone if Tesla didn`t collect my personal info for advertising/whatever like Google`s Android and if Tesla promised not to scan my phone to police me like police-state-Apple was threatening after promising to respect our privacy.
I`m first on the list
100% yes I love the dude and everything that comes from him
Yes. But is the news abt tesla phone true?
With the greatest of all pleasures.
There is no Tesla phone!
Whats a tesla phone?
Tesla phone is a rumour.
I`m more of an Ease-to-use and features guy (not really brand)...If it was better than my iPhone sure, I`d switch!
Tesla will not be making phones.
Tesla doesn`t make phones
Im hearing the Tesla phone will be able to mine crypto
I give up my Android for 1500 $NGC
First let it be launched i would think !
Need blue text bubbles
No, bcz they don`t exist... and never will. Neuralink, however...
Tesla has the business network to be as big as the iPhone. I can see companies running to be a part of this Project. It would have to be better than the flagship Samsung Note, Google Pixel and iPhone Pro Max and then I`m all in.
Of course how else am I going to post my Ogunquit Beach vacation pics to Instagram from Mars?
if its any good, then yes. not because its a Tesla phone. not a big fan from glorifying names
Hell no. - I have every single text Ive ever sent since 2012. Apple has me for life.
No, I have a Tesla Car
Depends on the software
That`s trillionaire in five years.
If it had a good OS and many apps, and it were easy to migrate to it from iPhone: yes yes yes
absolutely! % give up my samsung S9
Yes of course, but a Tesla phone is fake news. Check Elon`s comments on this.
If well done, absolutely
In a heartbeat
PLEASE AND THANK YOUUUUUU
For a satellite phone (at normal phone prices) that costs me no more than a Starlink plan if I get home internet with that as well? Hell yeah! I camp a lot, usually solo, and I use very few apps on my phone now. I`ll use my tablet for authentication purposes instead.
Tesla phone is real?.!
Yes, think Tesla can do linux based phone that run Android apps but be outside/independent of Google eco-system Like what Huawei were forced to do
A lot more than that
I would give up anything for anything better. But after dyor, feedback and a lot of waiting to see the real product in action. Never buy on promises.
Don`t need to give up something that is designed to need replacing every 2 years anyway...
Elon made it clear that Tesla will not make a phone. is the future of communication.
Not likely honestly especially if they used Android
Ofc who wouldn`t
No it would be the same if they could make another OS why not.
.. not sure, kinda like how my iPhone works
Yes, just to support Elon
Tesla Phone isnt a thing and wont be a thing. Doesnt fit the mission.
Only if i can buy it with dogecoin lol
Sorry, but I won`t even give up my Nokia
A phone is only useful when compatible with applications. I still remember my original iPhone didn`t even have the app store. The app store showed up 3 generations into apple mobile products. So my answer is no. Not until their app store is at least 50% the size of androids What would be the difference? If nothing really just different models, maybe I would consider it.
Would it automatically delete my browsing history when I die?
Yes if it has starlink service
If I have to buy a new phone every 2 years Ill try a tesla