- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Woohoo @sergeyszest @GreenShades9 @HANI_4k @LBPHeretic @YounesLayachi @sergeyszest @HANI_4k @LBPHeretic
January 28, 2021, 2:00 am
No doubt, it`s doable (or more than), I`ve seen a lot of people that cover Google/Android using Macs, but I think the "magic" really happens when one uses iPhone and Mac.
I thought abt getting a MacBook Air, since there weren`t any Tiger Lake Windows in stores, but I think MacOS works better when one goes fully Apple. At least Microsoft is trying to get Android to work better with Windows.
@GreenShades9 Wont be soon though. Car, wedding, and house are first!
If you want a Windows machine, look for a refresh of the Surface line, I think you would like its screen. You can also ask David what he thinks of the SL3 (I think he still uses it). Dell has a XPS 14, but because of the minimal bezels it looks like a 13" laptop.
@GreenShades9 Oh. Pixelbook is actually 12.8 A lot of laptops sold as 13 now are actually 13.3 so maybe that would work for me
No, it`s not the screen size, I think 13" is perfect, it`s the aspect ratio - 16:10. I think the best aspect ratio is 3:2, like the Surface Laptop 3 and the OG Pixelbook, both are 13", or just over, but the aspect ratio makes the screen look bigger - more square.
While this is indeed great news, I`m going to place my excitement on the shelve for the moment. How many features have Android dev previews come and gone?
I`m going to disagree with you on this, Zac; I`m a firm believer in Pixel exclus, the line needs features to attract users.
It will be available to all Android devices. It`s an Android feature. Now we can see more customizations on Android.
Oh I`m sure you`ll get it too, with OneUI 4.
I saw that! This is cool.
Hello OneUI 3 for Pixel users. Haha lol This is promising, looks like Android 12 might be a big update year after all.