- Dear Travelers, Starting from 2021/06/25 10:50 (UTC+8), due to
- What`s this game? Wrong answers only https://t
- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
Woman in California receives ticket for driving a car wearing Google Glass
November 4, 2013, 1:20 pm
"O tempora o mores"! If only Cicero lived today, we are sure he would use again his famous saying, and LOUD! The world`s first ever ticket for wearing the hot Google Glass while driving, was given to a woman in California, home of Google!
A woman called Cecilia Abadie, was stopped by police in San Diego, initially for speeding, but as clearly seen on the ticket, the police officer points to Google Glass as well.
Before even Google Glass is readily available, many have questioned its use from privacy to safety and everything in between.With such a revolutionary product, new things have to be accepted and new lines to be drawn.
Yet, many states in the United States are preparing to ban the use of the gadget all together when driving.
One thing is for sure though: the future is approaching very fast and both governments and law-makers will have to adapt in a similar pace, in order to not be left (far) behind.