- Today is launch day for @unizen_io #DMAS
- Apple has made a $19 / £19 polishing cloth
- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
With Windows11, Microsoft have just announced developers can bring
June 25, 2021, 10:13 am
With Windows11, Microsoft have just announced developers can bring their own eCommerce stores to the Windows Store. Developer takes 100% Windows takes 0%. Is this the start of change in AppStores? AppStoreWars GooglePlay AppStore FBStore
The CRE point was unclear on my part, apologies. I meant that the industry (and i suspect many others) just don`t quite know how to tackle certain digital trends. It would be interesting to see if that larger audience does translate to more sales. I suspect MS is probably also very hopeful that products like these ( will also increase in popularity in order to steal some of that mobile gaming market share.
You definitely have a strong point about gaming. The introduction of DirectStorage to PC is a clear indication that you`re right. It`s a huge market, I remember when first came to the UK, the CRE market wasn`t quite sure what to do with it and probably still doesn`t.
@RolandTevion They left the phone market a while back. Enabling native Android apps should be an easy win to capture anything more than 0%. Considering BlueStacks currently has been downloaded over 500M times, there`s clearly a market for native Android on the PC. I do wonder what the plan behind this move is. It`s not like you can`t install Steam or Epic Games on Windows. I`m more interested in what the ability to run Android apps will bring to desktop computers in general. Could be a big change, or totally ignored.
Isn`t that the same pricing model as for Mac OS, or?