- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
What`s wrong with this image
April 25, 2022, 10:06 pm
What`s wrong with this image
It`s 101% real Out of 200
Everything? Notifiaction bar from idk where, the controls are from Samsung Experience and finally, the 100gb option
I need a tutorial for this
EVERYTHING Virtual ram??
This is real, and also proven to slow the phone down. Do not recommend unless you want to flex on a small number of people who care.
Is that for real? I too have some strange issues time to time where my Android OS device says my apps are using way more ram than what`s actually installed (12GB of an individual app`s RAM usage when 3GB is only physically installed). Perhaps this is a common error?
Ohhh! But which major Android apps support vram
oh wait youre connecting to another phone nvm. lol
why dont you just connect it via a cable. cuz bluetooth is REALLY slow
2 bluetooth icons, old navigation keys likely goodlock and ram plus is supposed to stop at 12gb not 100
Its all right Oh! Translation: How much more RAM do you guys need, bruh?
100 GB RAM !? no way !
Samsung be trippin
It`s missing 1000gb option
Oh i totally forgot the Tethering lol
the bluetooth icon
Niceee it looks great
"how to download more RAM from the internet?"
This looks noble ROMish
I see my own errors
Modified image but I have not used your capture
Why 2 Bluetooth icons ?!
Nope that was all
It is hardly noticeable that this photo is fake Theres no time on the left hand top
I don`t get what`s the logic behind it.
Android 7 nav buttons!
Question is how? I have a 512gb fold so I would love to
Wow...this is something new... but ram management is very poor on s22 series
Put 1TB and f*ck up your device
Uhm.. wifi doesnt really drain that much..
So in 128gb phones, 100gb v ram will WORK?
Yeah Ik dude...you can also set 20 or 30
Isnt it hella slow?
It is not Linear Increase in Memory which is natural in case of Memory capacity handling.
100GB virtual ram it is impossible
Ram Pro Max Plus
Btw, by modifying how much Ram can be added in a 128gb phone??
why are there 2 bluetooth icons ?
The navigation bar at the bottom It`s pre OneUI. Samsung Experience?
Whoa... awesome...Do it in my phone but set only 50 Gb
How the heck does it show 100gb as ram plus
Only one question are the storage modules that fast compared to the RAM ? Like really does it really help...still access time will be higher from the ROM...
Max allowed is 8gb...this is edited image...
I see nothing wrong with this.
This seems kind of dumb why would you want to add slower ram to your phone, you should have enough anyways. This is like downloading ram off of the internet.
100 GB. Okay bro, I`m out
100 GB . bug??