- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
Uber`s price differentiation on iOS vs Android is so
October 16, 2021, 10:33 am
Ubers price differentiation on iOS vs Android is so high that as an iPhone user who is dependant on Uber to get around in Blr, Im gonna be saving lots of even if I purchase a dedicated Android device just for Uber bookings.
Wow! What`s the price difference like? And I wonder whether there is further price discrimination within Android - someone using a Samsung Galaxy Note, vs. using Oppo / Vivo devices (which I think is detectable by apps)
Can u send specific screenshot
This is old trick. Mac user pay more for Airline ticket. This is just App version of same. Its not just Uber. There is price difference between the subscriptions/one-time purchase of the same app on App Store vs Play Store. I got to know about it once I got my iPad.
Doubt this. Did you login on an android phone with the same phone num as on iOS? If not, the differentiation is user specific than OS.
I`ll tell why (possible reason) Apple does not allow 3rd party payment portals for the apps company installed in your Apple devices and are mandated to use apple`s payment portal or something. This way, apple takes a share % of the payment. Thus it`s high . 1/n
Wow! What is the difference like, Sneha? Any screenshots (if you have, that is)?
Wtf. I didnt know this. But knowing Uber - very believable. Did you know they built bots to book rides on Rival app (lyft) during peak time? This way passengers would never find cabs and loose trust. They lost $3-5 cancellation each time. But who cares.
Seriously? Its a fraud if they are really doing it.
No such differentiation in Mumbai
Woww.. I didnt observe this differentiation in Mumbai