- Apple has made a $19 / £19 polishing cloth
- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
- Xiaomi showcased⚡200W Fast Charging realme & Oppo⚡125W Ultra DART
twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
September 20, 2021, 8:23 pm
twitter has been basically unusable on android for like over half a year now and that`s honestly kind of nuts
Might be your version of Android or I`ve of the other apps you have running. Twitter has always worked fine for me on my Google phone.
Twitter has always been basically unusable on android in firefox and I feel like a year or two more and I`ll have achieve some weird zen enlightenment
Ive somehow never encountered this
Hi I`m on Android sir what are you on about
It works good to me
I thought I was the only one. It`s getting ridiculous. And it happens a lot when I`m watching a video
I dont have any issues Cant imagine whats wrong tbh
I`ve never had an issue with Twitter across three different devices all using different versions of Android. Weird
twitter for android has never been usable
Ok I thought it was just me
Furthermore, has it *ever* not been absolutely dreadful for video?
Been like this for me for over a year and a half. Even got a new, better phone (needed a new one anyways) and this still showed up about 90% as often.
Weird, not for me, but then again I haven`t updated it in ages. Still works!
Would love a version of twitter that lets me actually look at tweets instead of scrolling up on its own every 2 seconds
I upgraded from a pixel 3a to a 5a thinking my old phone was showing it`s age but nope Twitter is just like this
Oh my god thank you i thought it was just me
Idk if it`s unique to your hardware or exact distro of android but I haven`t had any of these problems on my Pixel
It might be that your browser needs an update, the twitter ap goes through your browser iirc.
it`s been fine for me
I thought it was just me, glad I`m not alone in my suffering at least
whenever it becomes really slow for me i go to app settings, clear cache, and press force stop on the app and it works normal again.
Have you tried using the beta version? I don`t know if it`s available to everyone, but mine works just fine
Clearing the cache helps. Do it every few months basically
It`s simply protecting you. Bless these righteous devs.
I use fenix and have never had problems!
It worked perfectly for years and then like last month has started to completely freeze randomly. It`s great
Thats a sign to stop tweeting mate. Trust me you aint missing much. In fact, every potential tweet you think of write it in a script and make a youtube video out of that, get some revenue. Cheers!
It`s been working fine on mine, except for one issue yesterday when my battery was nearly dead
This was happening to me a few mins ago, i went to the app info screen and hit Force Stop then Cleared Cache and now it`s working again
I`ve always just used it in chrome like a Neanderthal but it works
It`s a lot more unstable for me *in browser on desktop* than on my Samsung.
Bad day for Twitter (If you want some unsolicited tech advice for using Twitter on Android btw lemme know, I have a strategy) This has been happening to me too, I thought it was my phone getting old.
what is android ?? is that a new iphone app ???
Android is trying to save our souls
It`s worked fine on my Samsung the whole time?
I deleted the app and just access through the browser now. AdBlock works, and no crashes.
I find that uninstalling and reinstalling it fixes the issue. Also smth about dark mode makes it weird.
Switching to android ASAP