- Xbox gamers talk about acquisitions
- There should be a portion of Catalyst funds every
- Slick `80s riffs and hyperactive energy make this Windjammers
- No wars in this house
- -Challenge Question: From an Android user Perspective what is
- What`s your go-to @PlayStation controller? https://t
- Can someone explain to me why people nowadays buy
- I saw someone showing his Android phone in public
- We`re having an #AMA regarding the IGO with #WoWarriors
- Can anyone using @AppleMusic help me with this
- Pixel Watch
- I pickup my phone, check apps mindlessly and then
- Never had an iPhone before but I`m heavily considering
- LEFT or RIGHT ?!?!
- I love Samsung, I`ve been a Samsung user for
- We saved the best for last
- I tussled with React Native quite a bit this
- 2021`s ending & my $2000+ Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Hope everyone had a great holiday season and keep
- Wearing a Patek, Rollie, AP in the gym is
- Like If You Still Need A PS5 Yup, it`s
- When I do Pixel 6 vs any other phone
- Playstation has basically lost the Japanese market
- Tag the best SOLANA launchpads in the comments! We
- I am lifelong Samsung phone user
- Feel the crunch and weight of snow thanks to
- HEY GUYS! I AM BACK WITH THE 4TH AND
- In case you live under a
- -Agree? Or Disagree? -Apple is loosing potential customers because
- You can choose one to be released Christmas eve
Took a photo of a USPS receipt with two
December 3, 2021, 9:45 am
Took a photo of a USPS receipt with two package tracking numbers. You can long press each number in iOS15 in a text message and it will automatically track the package from the texted photo. Super cool!
Similar with flight number. Long press in iMessage and itll open a flight tracker in a map.
That`s a cool feature. Unfortunately iOS 15.1 and 15.1.1 were released with a lot of bugs, privacy concerns and serious Bluetooth hands-free connectivity issues for iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models across numerous car brands including Ford
Tell you one I just figured out. A clinic sent me a message in Spanish and I highlighted the text and acted like I was going to copy and a translate option came up. Translated the entire text. Ended up being the wrong number but still that great tech.
this new feature is endlessly helpful, i swear i`m not a paid evangelist
I just wish you could search for text in existing photos. THAT would be super powerful.
Goggle lens does this as well and has been built in or accessible through camera apps on android for many years Nice to see iOS catching up!
Whoa. Can my 12 pro do that?