- How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
- This may be unpopular opinion, some will call me
- The EU has just passed a law that ALL
- In today s video we have shared with you
- Do you want to see the duel between them?
- Shill me the BEST games on #Cardano! I am
- Europe passes new law that will require Apple to
- Sony has literally turned PS games into timed PS5
- Hm, where have we seen this before? https://t
- For all the Xbox Extremist that are PRAYING DAILY
- It`s time to admit that I was wrong about
- ⚠️ Regarding the loading getting stuck at 78%: If
- Are iPhones & Android phones treated equally when they
- The twitter app on my android frequently crashes requiring
- iPhone 14 series buyers/iOS 16 users: How`s your experience
- Ok peeps, Erik threw players into battle and has
- Finally Samsung overtakes iPhone in phonebuff`s speed test! Samsung
- It`s finally time to let this beast go
- Xbox has the best games
- Well done to @Barclays I`m watching a scammer pretending
- Kinda crazy that non-techy Apple people always talk about
- hot take : leadership at sony needs a remake
- Ama announcement x gemsgg official ask me anything
- Yesterday I realized the downside of smartphones firsthand
- Is #Adipurush PS5 exclusive or it will release on
- I don`t know why most tech youtubers do this
- Congrats to Valve for publishing VR survey results that
- I was just about to buy an iPhone (after
- Buying MI phone is better than buying an iphone
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra vs iPhone 14 Pro Max
To all my fellow procrastinators and people who just
December 21, 2021, 9:50 pm
To all my fellow procrastinators and people who just can`t concentrate on stuff Howwww do you study I need tips please
I usually go to a cafe or public space. I find it really distracting to study home and I never get anything done lol
Oh yeah maybe you should do your idea. same I forget mine too.
idk if you have apple or Android but I think saw some setting you can do to limit what is accessible? I think I tried it once on my android. Idk if its a thing for Apple though
Same. Oh no, yeah you could try that or in an extreme case delete the app then restall when your done. I do cause it`s to tempting for me.
I sometimes keep my phone in another room, which helps a little with social media distractions
Oh okay yeah I usually just keep my distance from distractions and focus. Lock myself without technology or anyone else the house.
I usually like to go over things the day before. Like read over some things I don`t remember or writing things more than once.