- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
★ Tim Sweeney Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
November 25, 2021, 12:43 am
Tim Sweeney Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
He just worded it poorly. He wants the ability to create an app store that gives users access to apps across multiple platforms. He`s not saying there should be only one store that works across multiple devices. My music and video purchases work on every platform, why not apps?
Its pretty clear hes not talking about epic having a monopoly by having the only store. Epics actions have been necessary. Apple wont change their App Store policies without pressure. Epics 1984 will be ill fated for Apple in the long run.
Imagine running a store on a plateform you did not create. Using API you did not create. Using programming language you did not create. And expecting to get your middleman cut for a plateform you do not contribute anything to
I`ve loved your blog for a long time but you`re losing my trust with these posts. This one and the one about Nate Skulic`s "Meta Company" both almost fall into the category of misinformation...
What is this garbage? Ive said all along - including in emails to Apple and Google executives produced in the litigation - that Epic wants to offer a software store on iOS and Android. Fortnite was the first game to support ownership of items across all 7 platforms.
Why wouldnt I as a consumer want a shared library across multiple platforms? Part of the reason the game streaming services have drawn people toward Epics side in this is because xCloud, GeForce Now etc do a lot to decouple hardware from software libraries.
You`re right about monopoly vs. duopoly of course, but the very Bloomberg passage you quote already says duopoly, and monopoly appears nowhere in the body copy. Am I missing something?