- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
December 7, 2021, 11:08 pm
TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is 3 top paid RPG game on Google Play. If you told me this a year ago, I`d faint. That said, you might be as surprised as I am that being 3 in top paid RPGs brings in only a modest number of sales. More on that here:
Congrats on getting that level! Can relate how not easy is to get to the top spot in the grown market, even in its niche part) And money...they are long gone to FtP, even Momentum Valley is...yeah, they make money, but far from what guys in FtP are pulling
Having the same experience with one of my apps as well: iOS users tend to buy more of the app`s premium versions, but due to Android being much more popular, it seems to even out in the end. Keep up the great work!
Why impossible? I don`t know much of anything about game dev I didn`t learn from your blog, so If there are PC games who want to play, they`re probably more likely to prefer PC. They tend to be a stubborn bunch in my experience.
Filip: where was that last screenshot from? I havent seen that in Google play console
I was wondering how it`s going with your game! I think it`s nice that at least a group of people is enjoying your hobby/side project. Are you considering new version/chapters of it? Would be easier since you`ve got your base now right?
Hey Filip, I am one of the people that bought and downloaded your game, albeit on iOS. Had a great time with it! How are iOS sales in comparison with Android? congrats! surprised with the fact that 3 is only 160 installs a week no wonder that to survive as mobile game dev you have to make donation sucking game that keeps getting money in a daily basis
Thats still impressive despite the amount you rake in. Thinking that you put 7+ years into this, it must be satisfying to see the game finally got the recognition it deserves. Good on you man!
Maybe it`s time to port to Switch and PC.