- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
- Rodrygo and Berghuis finish expertly
- Is it time to go digital on @Playstation 5
the yearly Android user makes fun of new iPhone
September 15, 2021, 3:54 am
the yearly Android user makes fun of new iPhone starter pack
iPhone X : $999 iPhone XS : $999 iPhone 11 Pro : $999 iPhone 12 Pro : $999 iPhone 13 Pro : $999 Not to forget, the base storage increased from 64 GB to 128 GB with zero increase in price
This guy is the true Apple ship
WHERE ARE THE KIDNEY JOKES!??
and yet you keep getting annoyed...
This memes are true thoughexcept the last one
*ends up copying it 6 months later*
Where`s the lie though?
I won`t make memes about Android vs iPhone but paying 500$ extra for iphone 13 pro in India just sucks big time
They really get on your nerves huh? You always calling them out. Lol.
People needing to feel intellectually superior. It happens by both sets of fans. I like what I like and will buy what I buy. I dont follow tech to see what people write about it, I follow it to see and learn about new products. My LEAST favourite part is the comments.
are you gonna bend it or not?
Still getting a 13 pro max tho
I am an iPhone user who upgrades every year I mean you can say the same thing for samsung these days
You know youll review the new Samsung and OnePlus when they drop
As a user of both, I just laugh because theres always some truth to both sides. The memes are funny
Just one thing... no price increase this year or the last one, please improve your jokes to be more accurate :)
Also Android user: cries in no software updates I would know
120 hz is the biggest innovation for me since iPhone X
Well they practically don`t lie
How is this any different than android devices lol
It`s the same old dish with some extra sauce on a new plate
Faster, but in reality you cant tell. Better camera, but your average Joe wont use it, better battery, time will tell. Tim Cook says he cant wait to see what people do with it most will browse the web, social media, take pics, send texts and occasionally make calls.
I think someone is mad ..Love this
They are memes. They are for fun. Im not an Android user and I still share them even if I buy a new iPhone because they are funny.
But this year isnt it with the same price?
Not realizing (or acknowledging) that Samsung does the same thing.
The Android fanboy thing has to be a spook, so any people sucking off google and expressing fierce loyalty to a platform, smugging off about which $800 phone is better. Please stop yall
Higher price ? I dont think so