- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
The urge to try Starfinder grows stronger with each
July 2, 2022, 8:10 pm
The urge to try Starfinder grows stronger with each passing day
I`m holding out for starfinder 2e
Great game. ran it for us last year and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I love it so much. You should definitely try it!!
Look, we`re at a good stopping point for a one-shot. I wanna play big lizard man
Briefly ran a starfinder game after starting Androids & Aliens and everyone had a blast. Ship combat can be a lot to keep track of when you`re a solo GM running a ship or two that players have an entire team for but the laser fights and grenades and space monsters are so much fun
I always love when I get the chance
Starfinder content incoming when?
It has its balance issues and quirks but you should absolutely do it for the experience! At the lower levels it`s more balanced I think.
It`s a great game. I run it all the time.
Id happily run a game for you.
Right there with you. Just ordered one of the books I don`t have XD
Starfinder is great! There`s way too many options when it comes to player equipment, but that`s really my only gripe with it
My bias towards the space-fantasy "everything in the kitchen sink" approach is definitely a factor, but it`s becomemy favourite setting in all of tabletop gaming. I just wish it had the PF2 action system.
I`ve been reading articles from Starfinder sourcebooks as my "help me wind down so I can fall asleep" books, and it always results in my partner and me theorycrafting about whatever I read for an hour afterwards, 10/10 do recommend
I`m pretty sure we could find *someone* to run that for you!