- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
The #NoCode movement is about empowering people to build
June 21, 2022, 3:09 pm
The NoCode movement is about empowering people to build things without code.But what does that mean for developers?
Everyone can write, but not everyone can be a writer.
So which is your favorite NoCode tool? flutterflow or bubble and why
Engineers working on unsolved engineering problems
More interesting work.
A lot of developers work on internal CRUD apps. NoCode makes these apps faster to build. Even when building an app in nocode theres still a lot to learn. Building with still requires you to understand design, how to optimizing workflows, and architect databases.
to not spend a week on registration/login functionality
Honestly, it means that they have more tools to make repetitive tasks easier. This leaves more energy to spend on the more complex items. Low code and no code are not a replacement for developers. It`s a tool.
It means that there will be more development and a bigger community of ideas
Testing out their own projects, but faster through NoCode.
The end for many of them...
Indirect benefits: - More non-tecnical founders building startups = more jobs - More companies trying ideas with nocode = Less pressure on dev team
Empowering developers to build efficiently. Nocode is not a zero-sum game
Developers will always be needed, whether they write traditional code or "write" NoCode. NoCode still has many of the same engineering principles: separation of concerns, object-oriented data modeling, security/privacy, performance improvements etc.
Easy access to a job that provides a higher salary due to being able to do everything at once (backend, frontend, product)
I think developers can benefit a lot from using the right NoCode tools or build hybrid apps (both code and NoCode). I have been looking into this way of building web apps and it is amazing!