- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
- Xiaomi showcased⚡200W Fast Charging realme & Oppo⚡125W Ultra DART
- Which OS do you prefer? Mobile - IOS (More
The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
September 20, 2021, 10:32 pm
The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about video game writer David Cage. Here is Cage explaining why Detroit Become Human isn`t like Blade Runner.
I spoke with one of the lead writers and his first answer was - "Detroit is a game about Detroit" and said players should make up their own minds about androids being on the back on the bus
Literally Jeff I don`t really have an opinion on David Cage`s writing but why does he get so much flak for his work? There is a lot of bad writing in video games.
You saw Blade Runner, a 1982 movie, in theater?
This is my favorite tweet of the day.
If anyone`s seen Westworld, Detroit is literally a dumbed-down version of that. Even in terms of core characters.
David Cage in gif format Canonical reaction to the end of Blade Runner - the reaction Ridley Scott wanted all along but the studio wasnt brave enough to support
Detroit was much more blunt about it (to the point of being grating at times)
And I thought France had good literacy programs in their education systems. That, or... David Cage doesn`t care he copied these films and is being incredibly sarcastic because he thinks he`s doing it better.
I like to imagine that this Quantic Dreams Star Wars game if your divine punishment for the all wrongs you`ve committed against me
Isnt this the guy that made a nude model of Eliot Page for no reason and also says the f slur?
The androids are forced to sit at the back of the bus. Makes you think.
What... Does he not understand emotions? Is he an android?