- I`ve been using iPhone in the last 5-6yrs now
- Delete your period tracking apps today
- Who`s your favorite Playstation person on here? Someone that
- Solana building a phone?? Maybe they should focus on
- You asked, we answered! This week`s episode of Ultra
- Everyone enjoying the new PS+ service? What was the
- Hey homies! We wanna see YOUR Bosses too
- Playing with iOS animations is fun https://t
- Xbox has no games https://t
- Planning out how I want to do gaming content
- We`re excited to announce our first #R6M contest where
- I asked HSBC why its banking apps always crash
- on the blog: What will a Chromium-only Web look
- just bought the iPad mini purple
- Is anyone else having issues with @Outlook for Mac
- The most fun part about driving a Polestar is
- Nothing`s Phone 1 isn`t coming to the US https://t
- Do you like iOS ? https://t
- Dear twitter, I need some advice please? I`m due
- Delete one of these phones https://t
- Crypto Verse Will host an #AMA Session with @kingspeed_io
- We`re 80k followers strong! To celebrate, 5 winners will
- i`m juggling a bunch of different gigs right now
- Solana just pulled an Apple
- The #NoCode movement is about empowering people to build
- Should @PlayStation put #TheLastOfUsRemake in #PSPlusPremium @PlayStation Yeah maybe
- Pretty disappointed in my @Garmin Connect app for recommending
- This is awful
- The Gods have spoken: # of wins required to
- Android or iOS phone? It`s very simple - iPhone
The most fun part about driving a Polestar is
June 22, 2022, 8:08 pm
The most fun part about driving a Polestar is driving it, but there`s more to it. Our latest over-the-air update for the Polestar 2 comes with Apple CarPlay, allowing Polestar owners with an iPhone to change music, use apps, and communicate through Siri or the infotainment system
When should the US market expect to see the OTA update?
Now I may actually consider polestar once the SUV is announced.
Hey , after the latest update the estimated range in the dash is reported in km for my UK spec car. Setting units to km and back to miles works, but after a few seconds it reverts back to km! I hope a new release with a fix for this and the mirror issue is out soon.
Big whoop. It`s not wireless
What about Android Auto?!?!
Your tweet was quoted in an article by The Verge Im really exited for the 2023 CarPlay update
Be nice if the full screen CarPlay would make its way into the older XC40. Its tiny and theres so much wasted space on the infotainment screen. :(
Ok but where`s Android Auto because Android Automotive is missing to many apps that are necessary and if your not giving us Android Auto you should at least give us and also since it doesn`t work on Vivaldi.
When is the update expected to be released? I still can`t get carplay to work on mine
Any good news about the results of the meeting?
Wireless NOT Will you be able to play games with your phone and use the screen? Asking cause if your waiting to charge then we need to be able to pass the time.
Shareholder ID for the meeting isn`t working.
Finally! Are there any plans to enable CarPlay map applications to be displayed on the navigation mode of the driver display in a future update?
I own 11,000 shares and my control number cannot access your meeting this morning. Stuck on hold with Computershare. A lot of others are having this issue too. Waiting months for this day and we can`t even attend the meeting.
Im hyped. Allready checked the car for the update 3 times today , no update available yet. Owh patience is not one of my virtues
Great job Polestar! I hope in the new Polestars you are going to change the middle console for more legroom AND the back seat/ head space will be bigger than in the P2. P2 is ok for small families only. Looking forward for the P3!!
As an iPhone user, When is that update available in the UK??
The next-gen carplay presentation at WWDC22 basically transported from disqualified to my most aspirational car. Great strategic choice by their leadership.
I like the driver display! But the main display sucks! Big frame sma display. Slow and a strange UI. would be nice for CarPlay 2 support?
When will the update be available in Canada? Was it not supposed to be in april? Also: is there a way to keep the radio playing when the car is closed? Like using it as a bluethoot player when washing the car..
Curious...... you just got a Polestar, what would be three songs you`ll definitely listen to sometime the first week? (and what model?) Me: Polestar 02 Songs: Blackout by Lovedrug, Nothing Even Matters by Lauren Hill, and My Funny Valentine by Chris Botti featuring Sting
Lets rally these bulls! $GGPI $PSNY Beautiful vehicle $ggpi $psny
Saw this today on the 17th floor of Hopewell Centre in Hong Kong... any news to announce? Theres no better electric car!