- If a life long iPhone User (not trapped within
- FROM THIS POINT ON,EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER MADE MUST
- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
The hostile synthetics found in Aliens: Fireteam Elite take
July 21, 2021, 8:41 pm
The hostile synthetics found in Aliens: Fireteam Elite take advantage of their environs and the equipment they have at their disposal. Running and gunning is a risky business when dealing with a cadre of entrenched synthetics; utilize cover and pick your targets well.
"You always know a working joe"
Oh Lord I hope we can customize ourselfs to be a Synth
What a coool swat
It`s the little details that I love. Their skin looks like it`s shrink wrapped onto their faces. Not quite Working Joes who just look like they`re wearing rubber masks.
Thank you so much giving rad Brad early gameplay! Was amazing to see and you have done an incredible job roll on 24th!!
Wait theres synthetics as well as all the alien types ? Oh my god gimmie gimmie
Time to introduce those synths to some 10mm explosive tipped caseless candy.
I *love* how you are bringing together so much of the expanded Alien universe in this game - from Kenner-like Xenomorph, Working Joes from `Isolation`, new neomorph-esque evolutions.. Gotta ask, were these enemy androids inspired by the kenner Integer 3 figure? Insane fan service folks! Very happy as an Aliens fan with each update about the game, getting closer and closer to launch :)!
I heard that! Necromancer dlc?
A dlc synthetic class would be cool. Like bishop or something
Okay Im listening
When will you show the game running on ps4?
oh great... seegson robots have guns now....
Are we able to play as synths in place of the marines or are these just enemy types?
Time to decomission a few.
Working Joe`s are terrifying! Now they have guns! it`d be nice if the xenos ai tried to avoid running directly at your gun so they`re actually like xenomorphs...and also darker lighting to enforce using the sensor cuz the third person is NOT scary and alien is all about horror
Be dope if we could wear that gear, too. Love the design.
That armour looks sweet. Whose is it? Wetland Yutani or Three world empire? Also can we wear it to?
You Always know a working Joe
They look so creepy, I love it and cant wait to fight them