- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
The game is basically 4 years old at this
January 22, 2021, 4:24 am
The game is basically 4 years old at this point, developing a full PS5 upgrade with all the bells and whistles of the PC version plus Raytacing, when the Devs that ported the PC version did a poor job so now Guerilla has to fix it would be a waste. A sequel addresses all that
I am fighting for people like you too. and needs to know that PlayStation gamers do not accept getting c*cked by their own studio unlike Xbox dudes who happily take it up their arse and hypes it everytime Xbox releases a PC exclusive.
If you go to this thread, there are many many PlayStation gamers (which should be prioritising) who wishes to experience the game again with better performances. Are you looking down on all their wishes? All I said was that PC dudes can never say "what do you have to lose?" when they port beg for ports. Because very obviously, something was lost.
Huh did I stutter
If they aren`t working on a PS5 patch they could be working on Forbidden west with more manpower and it could already be out.
We still lost something which justifies all the gatekeeping PS gamers did. A PS studio should be 100% focused on PS system and not using valuable manpower on a unrelated system.
We could have gotten both
I don`t understand the "looks like we have a lot to lose" part when literally nothing was lost.
Agreed. There are always pros and cons to any technology. Expecting every software to run 100% perfect on 100% of various hardware 100% of the time is asinine, IMO. I for one loved my PS4 version and am stoked for the new game for my PS5. But thats just me.
Yes but atleast a days gone level fps cap removal upgrade should be done that is the bare minimum isn`t it....