- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
The following Destiny 2 expansion is available today: A
October 14, 2021, 12:25 am
The following Destiny 2 expansion is available today: A. Forsaken B. Shadowkeep C. Beyond Light D. All of the above (this is the right answer)
You just saved my pocket from buying those expansions again on PC Appreciated
So I can play all those plus other games on my iPad with a PlayStation controller?
bro... I just bought the game and it`s free now LMAO
I thought they`ve been available?
Pretty sure forsaken is getting vaulted in the next month or two why get it to be binned off after
DO NOT buy forsaken, it`s getting the content removed. It will be a waste of money.
Brilliant I bought all the expansions last month
Untill bungie takes them out of the game*
You are correct. And it`s truly sad.
Destiny 2 for Windows has been running better for me than the steam version
I suppose that also means Destiny 2 is now on a second PC platform if for whatever reason you don`t want to play it on Steam.
This is the energy we need right now!
Well Ill be damned!!
Looks like a great time to get back into Destiny!
Isnt Forsaken and the tangled shore going into the DCV
so will this be closer to the steam version or something else entirely
so can we use keyboard and mouse? or it this just the console version on pc
Forsaken available on game pass????? wowwwwww almost like theyre trying to get you to play it before they remove it
If i have xbox game pass, will it carry over to PC, or do i have to buy a whole new game pass?
And sadly come next dlc for destiny......... forsaken is being removed
Damn all that money I spent....
How does this work with the Steam version? Surely it should be tied to our account info and wouldn`t try to make us download the game twice, correct?
Play Forsaken before its gone
Can I copy off of someone? I don`t know the right answer.
Is it free now ?
Can you enable to change language of games. I know I speak spanish but I dont like some games in my language or their dub.
A, screw B and C
Of this was d1 remastered nobody would okay d2...
Hard Pass imagine removing paid DLCs.
if you get gamepass for pc
game pass pc gets better and better
I love tests that give you the answers
Waited almost a year, finally decided that it just wasn`t happening and Bought beyond light last month. Now this. Wonderful.
Hi! Can i use my char in steam and play it with game pass pc? Thanks
All the ones that bungie themselves didnt kill off.
and it is impossible to change the language. and then there will still be people who ask and why does everyone like Steam more? gamepass and free games are not needed if there is no easy way to change the language in the game in 2021
cool now i can click on the blue enemy for hours on end instead of the red one