- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
The @chessable app is now available in the appstore
January 17, 2021, 8:42 pm
The app is now available in the appstore (iOS only for now) !!
Does it allow you to view it if holding the iPad horizontally as so far I only can if holding vertically?
If you are interested in collecting feedback from within your (beta Android) apps, just let us know. We are happy to help on that topic
Starting to save money for an iOS device
Looks nice..would like IPad version to allow viewing it horizontally as well as vertical
Main feedback is id like it to tell me when I have more positions due once Ive gone through them all. That way if its like 510 hours I know not to keep checking the app
Hi all. I`m Ben, the Product manager of the mobile apps. - Android we are currently working on as we speak and will keep you updated as we go with timelines! - and for any others who have had this issue. My deepest apologies. We are are about to release a fix!
Must be apple users are spending much more money as apple apps more difficult to support
OK. I buy an iPhone.
Puzzling. Clearly the number of android users is more than iOS.
@HanSchutChess And, thanks for the longtime support Han
Since I`m officially a badge addict, I hope I can help with the android version. haha Great! Congratulations . Does this mean that you can now study offline or do you still need to be connected to the Internet?
Cant seem to review moves of a chapter.
Thats wack no android?? Im going to have to buy an iphone
Oh. I hoped it will be sooner... But better late than pregnant
This is the moment I have been waiting for!
Please make an Android version. I bought some courses there and cant wait to study them mobile.
"Profile" just gives me a completely white screen after showing profile info for a split second.
Nooooooooooo! Too like having scales in the kitchen while dieting.
Sweet! Great job!
It looks great. Two suggestions: add night mode and (less importantly) extend the board all the way to the edge of the screen rather than leaving a small gap.
Congratulations!! The logical follow-up question: when is the Android version planned for?
When on Android (circa)?