- FROM THIS POINT ON,EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER MADE MUST
- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
The Apple Pencil is one of those product experiences
June 10, 2021, 6:45 pm
The Apple Pencil is one of those product experiences only Apple could pull off, and man, did they ever.
I hate it. Writing on glass with a plastic tip feels terrible to me. Every rubber tipped pen or pen with small bristles like Samsung note pens just feels sooo mich better and realistic to write with
Try using it with your iPhone for an awesome mobile experience! Oh, wait... you can`t. But you can with a Samsung Note and a Microsoft Surface Duo. BTW it`s kinda childish to block a user just because they can prove you wrong.
Bro, sorry I`m unfollowing. You can like Apple, but now you sound like an actual biased fanboy. No need to block others that are disproving you.
There`s the S Pen from Samsung, and the Surface Pen from Microsoft... Both existed BEFORE the Apple pencil, and work just as good if not better. This sounds like an iSheep comment and nothing more...
Agreed. That experience was something special. Lmfao biggest joke of 2021 And also a cringe tweet btw **iSheep Spotted**
Facts! I use mine for everything, I could imagine life without it!
Facts. Ive also dropped mine so many times and I cant believe it still works
I mean the Apple Pencil is great but it`s not one of those product experiences "ONLY" Apple could pull off. I appreciate good technologies but I hate when people overhype Apple products and ignore other products even if they are better in many areas. Samsung SPEN for tablets:
Apple pencil is great, but the S pen on the Tab S7+ is better. If you don`t know then you haven`t used it. Latency is the same as apple. Physical button works way better than double tap. Rubber tip feels way better than hard plastic. Way more software features.
When was the last time you tried a pen on an Android tablet though? They`re also quite good these days. I played around the Samsung drawing app on my son`s Tab S6 Lite, and my son`s been drawing using it (and even won a bookmark design contest at school), and it`s good.
*Flexes Wacom Pro Pen 2*
I absolutely love the Apple Pencil if they bought this to the iPhone in some form, it would definitely be a Note competitor
Who needs to hand write their tweets when they can use Google speech to text.
Who held you hostage? I dont know if Id pay the ransom.
So many people in my life make their living with that "work truck"
Legitimately just a very pleasant thing to use and interact with. I am handwriting my god damn tweets, folks!