- I hate to sound impatient, but I am a
- Finally received my first ever game console at the
- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
The Apple Pencil is one of those product experiences
June 10, 2021, 6:45 pm
The Apple Pencil is one of those product experiences only Apple could pull off, and man, did they ever.
I hate it. Writing on glass with a plastic tip feels terrible to me. Every rubber tipped pen or pen with small bristles like Samsung note pens just feels sooo mich better and realistic to write with
Try using it with your iPhone for an awesome mobile experience! Oh, wait... you can`t. But you can with a Samsung Note and a Microsoft Surface Duo. BTW it`s kinda childish to block a user just because they can prove you wrong.
Bro, sorry I`m unfollowing. You can like Apple, but now you sound like an actual biased fanboy. No need to block others that are disproving you.
There`s the S Pen from Samsung, and the Surface Pen from Microsoft... Both existed BEFORE the Apple pencil, and work just as good if not better. This sounds like an iSheep comment and nothing more...
Agreed. That experience was something special. Lmfao biggest joke of 2021 And also a cringe tweet btw **iSheep Spotted**
Facts! I use mine for everything, I could imagine life without it!
Facts. Ive also dropped mine so many times and I cant believe it still works
I mean the Apple Pencil is great but it`s not one of those product experiences "ONLY" Apple could pull off. I appreciate good technologies but I hate when people overhype Apple products and ignore other products even if they are better in many areas. Samsung SPEN for tablets:
Apple pencil is great, but the S pen on the Tab S7+ is better. If you don`t know then you haven`t used it. Latency is the same as apple. Physical button works way better than double tap. Rubber tip feels way better than hard plastic. Way more software features.
When was the last time you tried a pen on an Android tablet though? They`re also quite good these days. I played around the Samsung drawing app on my son`s Tab S6 Lite, and my son`s been drawing using it (and even won a bookmark design contest at school), and it`s good.
*Flexes Wacom Pro Pen 2*
I absolutely love the Apple Pencil if they bought this to the iPhone in some form, it would definitely be a Note competitor
Who needs to hand write their tweets when they can use Google speech to text.
Who held you hostage? I dont know if Id pay the ransom.
So many people in my life make their living with that "work truck"
Legitimately just a very pleasant thing to use and interact with. I am handwriting my god damn tweets, folks!