- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
- So the Intellivision Amico is allegedly coming out in
- While I appreciate the efforts taken by RIL to
June 10, 2021, 7:27 pm
Too stupid All of your digital games even on Apple or Android also follow your account. One exception. If you buy it on Apple it stays there. If you buy it on Android it stays there. No cross saves.
Just looked it up. Looks like your saves are linked to your Nintendo account in the cloud
Understood. How to transfer your save data to a nearby Nintendo Switch I see what you mean. To move games over seamlessly you will have to be a member of that Nintendo Club. Not sure if your saves will follow you without it. Should retain all of your games, but might lose the saves.
@BoneKnightmare And me and the princess JUST got to a 5 rating on animal crossing which took just a much time and patience Like how we flip over phone information when we upgrade, will it be something like that?
Depending on the specs I will get it. If it has better battery life, more storage, higher resolution, possibly 60 fps. A must buy, especially if you can just trade your old one for the new one or keep both.
If Nintendo releases a Switch Pro this year are you buying it?
Nintendo: You will get it when we are good and ready Ms. Pepper.