- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
- Rodrygo and Berghuis finish expertly
- Is it time to go digital on @Playstation 5
June 10, 2021, 7:27 pm
Too stupid All of your digital games even on Apple or Android also follow your account. One exception. If you buy it on Apple it stays there. If you buy it on Android it stays there. No cross saves.
Just looked it up. Looks like your saves are linked to your Nintendo account in the cloud
Understood. How to transfer your save data to a nearby Nintendo Switch I see what you mean. To move games over seamlessly you will have to be a member of that Nintendo Club. Not sure if your saves will follow you without it. Should retain all of your games, but might lose the saves.
@BoneKnightmare And me and the princess JUST got to a 5 rating on animal crossing which took just a much time and patience Like how we flip over phone information when we upgrade, will it be something like that?
Depending on the specs I will get it. If it has better battery life, more storage, higher resolution, possibly 60 fps. A must buy, especially if you can just trade your old one for the new one or keep both.
If Nintendo releases a Switch Pro this year are you buying it?
Nintendo: You will get it when we are good and ready Ms. Pepper.