- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
- Time to admit they nailed Halo Infinite multiplayer
June 10, 2021, 7:27 pm
Too stupid All of your digital games even on Apple or Android also follow your account. One exception. If you buy it on Apple it stays there. If you buy it on Android it stays there. No cross saves.
Just looked it up. Looks like your saves are linked to your Nintendo account in the cloud
Understood. How to transfer your save data to a nearby Nintendo Switch I see what you mean. To move games over seamlessly you will have to be a member of that Nintendo Club. Not sure if your saves will follow you without it. Should retain all of your games, but might lose the saves.
@BoneKnightmare And me and the princess JUST got to a 5 rating on animal crossing which took just a much time and patience Like how we flip over phone information when we upgrade, will it be something like that?
Depending on the specs I will get it. If it has better battery life, more storage, higher resolution, possibly 60 fps. A must buy, especially if you can just trade your old one for the new one or keep both.
If Nintendo releases a Switch Pro this year are you buying it?
Nintendo: You will get it when we are good and ready Ms. Pepper.