- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
April 26, 2022, 10:10 am
Still in denial that the listener app is closing. Gutted. What does everyone else use on android to listen to podcasts?
Paid versions do. But I`m sure that there are better options out there.
Haha I know, got the message this morn!
Either YouTube or Spotify.
eugh :( I wouldn`t have known if I hadn`t have seen this. acast was awesome but I guess the reason I didn`t know is also reason they didn`t make it work for them ... you don`t need an account to get full app function so data harvesting and selling is clearly limited.
Is it? Im on iPhone and use Acast, have done for years now. Id rather support an independent platform that does good for the industry!
This is a disaster!
I use Podcast Republic and it works just fine
I like pocket cast and I use the free version
I`m happy with Stitcher.
Pocket casts is good
Castbox is pretty good but the on-screen adverts can get annoying, Podcast Addict is also decent
I`ve tried acast, pocket casts and currently on castbox - tbh I have found all equally frustrating UX wise to the point where I might make my own one
Podcast addict for me
Pocket Casts. Works on iOS and Android.
I use Pocketcasts on my iPhone as its better than the Apple one. Im sure its available for Android too
I`m a big fan of podcast addict but it can be a touch fiddly. If you want something simpler Google Podcasts is mostly pretty good, as is pocket casts (although I think that`s paid for).
Pocketcasts works well for me
I didn`t know this was happening until a notification I just got! Gutted. I haven`t been able to get on board Spotify for podcasts. Now I`m panicking
Podcast Addict has always been good for me