- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Sony Honami Pictures Leak Confirming 20-Megapixel Camera
August 15, 2013, 5:57 pm
Sony`s anticipated Honami smartphone, is supposed to be revealed in a September 4 event.But now, with more pictures leaked, were getting yet another look at what the device looks like.
Leaked images of the white model again confirming the device will come with a monster camera, including f/2.4 aperture, G-branding and 20-megapixel sensor.
The pictures dont reveal anything new about the device itself, except perhaps a glimpse at its size next to Apples iPhone 5. Sonys handset adheres to designs of the past, with a nice glass back and more squared off corners. The rear of the phone clearly says it has a 20-megapixel sensor, which will probably be Honamis biggest selling point when its officially released.
Sonys Xperia Z handset was certainly good, but the Honami could push the company onto a completely different level.
If the device will indeed be announced on Sept. 4, we are only a few weeks away from seeing in real life how it performs and handles.