- Apple has made a $19 / £19 polishing cloth
- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
- Xiaomi showcased⚡200W Fast Charging realme & Oppo⚡125W Ultra DART
So what apps aren`t optimized for 120hz on the
October 14, 2021, 12:02 am
So what apps arent optimized for 120hz on the 13 Pro series because every app seems to be smooth to me.
Honestly I dont think many are. Its OS level. Im sure some apps were updated but do they were not updated then theyre 60. But iOS is just smooth in general.
From what Im seeing its not just android user thats pointing that out IMJS I use both iOS and Android Im sure the apps have been optimized from the iPad using 120hz for a few years now right?
Want your answer just get the program used and run the test. If the developer hasn`t updated and mentioned new pro-motion compatibility then it isn`t optimized.
The lag is real. Here`s your answer... They bout to be in your mentions lol. I think I started following the wrong people cause used to no get any of that on my timeline.
Evey app was smooth in the 12 lol.