- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
Smaller devs have a better chance of getting rollback
May 28, 2021, 5:17 am
Smaller devs have a better chance of getting rollback into their FGs. More control of budget. Less departments to manage. Don`t have to go thru endless approvals from higher ups. It`s one of the reasons smaller FGs end up getting rollback. A few ppl make the call & it`s done.
Im a huge fan of Sega until recently tho I pre-ordered Shenmue HD Collection & fell in love with it day 1 they are my favorite games of all time I also liked 3 even tho it wasnt as good as 1&2 it was good my question is Sega still a billion dollar company? Sega Sonic
That is true, however, some things should be standard by now and I don`t think that should be overlooked. We are talking decades and decades of being behind the industry here. There`s a very dangerous trend in gaming industry that relies on customers being shamed for cont.
Yes. But still, even small companies, with low budget, can, at least, give a prediction of how they will/can provide a Rollback Netcode on their titles. Specially consisering now that a good netcode is being pretty much ESSENCIAL to any fighting game. Here`s an example: Japan companies is paperwork and having the right kind of data to show to the higher ups.
Makes you wonder why Game Freak, despite having the same dev team size for Pokemon as they did 25 years ago AND some of the highest funding in gaming, has so little innovation.
Hope for a VF6 with rollback !
Speaking of smaller companies, there`s a fighting game called Shaolin vs wutang. Surprisingly good to say only ONE person made it.
I feel like it boils down to: "Hey, can you make this game work the same in your engine? You can? We`ll give you this much in order to do such, and not much more to do other stuff."
Yeah, rollback isn`t that much about money, it`s about some JP devs being stuck in the past
This is not a positive thing. It just means big companies are ruining their own games with the bureaucracy. We should still work towards changing that.
so its just japan culture flexing
Well, yes, that`s why bigger companies have more money, so they can tackle all of those things with even more success. If they want to.
Old SEGA SAMMY doesn`t know what a rollback is. It better be a kind of Pachinko machine.
It`s also easier to put rollback in games in development rather than the MKX route
is getting rollback,currently multiplayer is just via parsec from Android emulator.