- Which #crypto do you want to see trending on
- Hulst said it himself
- How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
- This may be unpopular opinion, some will call me
- The EU has just passed a law that ALL
- In today s video we have shared with you
- Do you want to see the duel between them?
- Shill me the BEST games on #Cardano! I am
- Europe passes new law that will require Apple to
- Sony has literally turned PS games into timed PS5
- Hm, where have we seen this before? https://t
- For all the Xbox Extremist that are PRAYING DAILY
- It`s time to admit that I was wrong about
- ⚠️ Regarding the loading getting stuck at 78%: If
- Are iPhones & Android phones treated equally when they
- The twitter app on my android frequently crashes requiring
- iPhone 14 series buyers/iOS 16 users: How`s your experience
- Ok peeps, Erik threw players into battle and has
- Finally Samsung overtakes iPhone in phonebuff`s speed test! Samsung
- It`s finally time to let this beast go
- Xbox has the best games
- Well done to @Barclays I`m watching a scammer pretending
- Kinda crazy that non-techy Apple people always talk about
- hot take : leadership at sony needs a remake
- Ama announcement x gemsgg official ask me anything
- Yesterday I realized the downside of smartphones firsthand
- Is #Adipurush PS5 exclusive or it will release on
- I don`t know why most tech youtubers do this
- Congrats to Valve for publishing VR survey results that
- I was just about to buy an iPhone (after
Should @PlayStation put #TheLastOfUsRemake in #PSPlusPremium @PlayStation Yeah maybe
June 20, 2022, 6:56 pm
Should put TheLastOfUsRemake in PSPlusPremium
Yeah maybe a trial will be on it
It`s not a new game but it`s being ground up remade. I see no issue charging full retail for that work. They can experience the full story with the remaster if they don`t like the price. That still can entice old players
I would tend to disagree but I guess we won`t really know until the final product is revealed
You suggesting the quality of Gotham Knights is higher than TLOU Remake? . Tf!? Just because games that aren`t on everyone`s radar release cheaper to get their foot in the door doesn`t make you entitled to shit, nor does it mean other games should.
Being a mug is seeing value in a product? Man you`ve completely lost it.
Here... This is for you
Brev... Factions 2 is coming out. Yeah no multiplayer is a bummer as I love Factions 1. But I still have Factions 1 to play, installed on my PS. Don`t tell me what I should personally find a games value to be. To me it`s worth the RRP as it`s a ground up remake like demons souls.
I respect it. You don`t have to try to rationalize waiting for a sale lol
Nope. If you don`t want it, don`t buy it. If it isn`t a sizable enough improvement for you, just stick with the remaster. You aren`t missing anything. I tend to disagree about it not being a significant improvement but to each his own Its gonna be in there eventually. Thats the next question we should be asking. No day and date is fine with me. But when do exclusives from PlayStation Studios go live on Plus Premium or Extra? Once people learn that timing will it effect sales? Cause many may just wait!
If its the same quality as the demons souls remake I have zero issues tbh
They probably will put it on after a year. I think Sony is going to do a balancing act with all their games. Release them on PS+ Premium at more or less the same time as PC. While most sales for a game will come within 12-14 months of a games release at full price ($70) on PS5.
Tlou remastered is already in there. So not really. Imo