- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Samsung to start mass production of Galaxy S5, next-gen Galaxy Gear in January, according to report
November 29, 2013, 4:24 pm
Remember the Broadway fiesta for the Galaxy S4 release? It was the first time a mobile phone received that kind of exposure, yet the truth is the S4 is already fading from prominence. Indeed such is the nature of today`s smartphone market, that Samsung is already prepping the replacement of its much promoted baby!
What is today the talk of the Android town of course, is the Samsung`s other baby, the Galaxy Note III which has somehow stolen the little brother`s show.According to Korea`s ETnews, Samsung is set to start mass production of the Galaxy S5, the next up in the company`s flagship series. The mass production is said to be starting out in January, so in theory Samsung could release the S5 as early as next March or April, as the report notes.
No major surprises are expected though; the specs of the S5 are will probably be quite similar to those of the Galaxy Note III.We expect to see the S5 with a Snapdragon 800 processor augmented by 3GB of RAM, while the display will be at least 5-inch one, if not a bit larger, and of course will have a Full HD resolution.What might come as a surprise though, if rumors prove to be right, is that we might see a metal-bodied S5 instead of a plastic one, like the rest of the previous Galaxy flagships have always been.
While a metal-bodied S5 could give Samsung a more robust product and for sure a lot more prestige as well as a more easily comparable with Apple`s offering device, the Korean manufacturer will have to account in the added cost of such a thing, plus the customer-base of the previous Galaxy flagships seem quite happy purchasing plastic Samsung smartphones just fine...
Besides the new S5, Samsung is said to be also working on releasing the next-generation Galaxy Gear smartwatch, alongside the new flagship smartphone, hopefully one that is much improved compared to the current Gear which
proved to be a flop...