- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
- So the Intellivision Amico is allegedly coming out in
- While I appreciate the efforts taken by RIL to
- The #Samsung #GalaxyTabS7 FE goes on sale starting today
Samsung`s coming budget Note 3 Neo, leaks online
January 13, 2014, 5:57 pm
We have already reported on rumors which wanted a new, budget-friendly version of the venerable Galaxy Note 3 to be released some time soon. But now new leaks online might show Samsung`s actual new smartphone called the Galaxy Note 3 Neo.
The photos come from SamMobile which claims it has pictures of the coming Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. The pictures depict a somewhat smaller version of Samsung`s popular smartphone.
The leak also suggests specs including an 8-megapixel camera, a 720p screen and a hexa-core CPU.
Apparently, even though the processor on the new gadget is less capable of that of the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy Note 3, it still manages to deliver some rather impressive benchmark figures, somewhere between the performance of the two Samsung top-of-the-range devices.
There is no word from Samsung about the coming device and if the photos are from an actual product or not, but we bet we are going to see the gadget out at the Mobile World Congress in February and it could potentially represent a major hit for the company, as there are a lot of people who would have a Note 3 if the price was not that high.