- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
Round 10 of my Galaxy S21 Ultra, iPhone 13
November 23, 2021, 6:24 pm
Round 10 of my Galaxy S21 Ultra, iPhone 13 Pro Max and Pixel 6 Pro comparo has the devices going head to head in night mode on the wide lens and (like all the previous shots) are unedited. Photos are in no particular order. Which do you prefer - 1, 2 or 3? (Poll below).
3 looks horribly fake and unnecessary, would prefer 2 over 1 Im guessing 2 is Samsung
1 manages the cityscape well while everything else is pitch dark. My initial reaction would be to go for 3, but the noise of the landscape capture and weeds is really jarring. Was it windy when you took the shots?
3 looks horrible
1 for artistic style (and voted for that one) but 2 because it has more detail in the foreground and could be edited if desired to look like 1. 3 is too noisy.
Is the S21 Ultra that you use an Exynos or SD variant?
I picked 2 because of the clouds to be honest
It`s either 1 or 2 for me. 3 must be the Samsung . 1 probably iPhone? 2 probably Pixel
It`s impressive how the 3rd pic has pulled so much out of the shadows. But it`s too noisy. But I choose the first for its weirdly dramatic look.
1 is ios, 2 is Samsung sharpness, 3 is pixel, bc it takes shit load of time for night shots
3 has WAY too much noise, 1 is too dark, 2 is perfect
The first one looks more dramatic but the second one looks better to me overall. So, I chose 2
3 is just too bright with way too much noise.
2. Would`ve chose 1 but the clouds doesn`t look great. 2 is the middle ground for the other 2 photos.
Choosing 2 here. It`s not noisy but keeps a bit more details near the lights. 1 is also very good. I don`t like the 3.
Although 2 and 3 are technically better, I`d prefer 1 as it looks better
Make your choice. As always, looking forward to reading your comments in the thread below too.