- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Real support is when apps still work long after
January 23, 2021, 3:39 am
Real support is when apps still work long after your phone`s lifespan. I know this is a specific example, but most apps require ios 12-14 to work while on android most require Android 4-6. That`s real support if you ask me; not turning your phone into a brick after its updates.
More that use 8-11, but I know some android 6`s
And do you know people who use Android 4-6 today?
iPhone 6 is seven years old, IDK why people still use it, but you can still download an older version that supports iOS 12 I think..
But you can still update your OS, so there is no reason to make it require older iOS versions unless youre still using iPhone 5
Prove it. Prove your iPhone X lags
No Im not. Twitter isnt lagging very much, and I can say that the keyboard and typing lag were due to the screen recording. When I was watching the phone IRL, it wasnt lagging.
I`d say it contributes to the splitting of the ecosystem and makes features and security harder to push out.
At this point you and iUser seem like youre just fighting without reason.
iPhone SE 1st gen, 91% battery health, CPU from 2015 iPhone 6s. Yes Im 10 minutes from home Ill DM it to you this evening
@iUserApple You still failed to show the proof of a clean install of a 6s destroying a clean install of an S6
Thats literally Siri on any iPhone. Siri isnt very good
Cant prove something. What do you do? RUN AWAY
Cant prove it so you run AWAY
@iUserApple Eh youre getting blocked again have fun
They were released 6.5 months apart LOL
Ill DM you a video of the Galaxy S6 loosing to iPhone 6s every time. And that iPhone X is for sure not having the hiccups that a Galaxy S8 would have
Should I send you a video of Galaxy S6 on Nougat vs. iPhone 6s on iOS 14? Because its pathetic
@iUserApple My iPhone X is already having hiccups. ITS 3 YEARS OLD!
Oh my god the 5s came out in 2013. The Galaxy S4 supports Lollipop
@iUserApple Marshmallow or Nougat
Most iOS apps require iOS 11 or iOS 12. Just not with dark mode. iOS 12 supports iPhones that are 8 years old. An 8 year old android is running Lollipop