- Finally received my first ever game console at the
- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
React-Native hiring in India is broken!!! Generally the expectation
September 15, 2021, 9:04 am
React-Native hiring in India is broken!!!
Generally the expectation is to have pretty good knowledge of at least one ecosystem and to be able to ramp up on another when required.
I saw a php position which required knowledge of springboot. Go figure. Mostly happens in small cities. Low pay, high work hours, max profit to companies.
IMO, its better to project yourself as a Web developer with expertise in React and proficiency in React Native. That would set the expectations correctly!
@bogas04 Ex As React-Native if you ask me to build android native module, yes I will be able to do that but on top of that you will ask ecosystem of android I will surely fail.
What would you like to see improved?