- Finally received my first ever game console at the
- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
Question: What OS is the most optimized software experience
August 3, 2021, 3:46 am
Question: What OS is the most optimized software experience (Android or iOS) Explain??
iOS because of the ecosystem is not half bake with hardware and software.
Obviously iOS. Thanks to fractured Android OEMs.
iOS. Because it just works fluidly! Smoothly! And receives updates every year for about 8 years!
iOS. Is this a question? Unless youre an android fanboy, you know its not even a competition.
optimized? probably ios
iOS. That`s a fact so please don`t argue.
iOS all dayApple just works. Everything is smooth and no issues (in my opinion). I have android as well and its just not smooth, always clunky.
iOS. You cant even argue here even though some android fanboys will. Most apps just work better, much more smoother and optimised.
iOS: Android suffers the lost here due being dropped into a sea of companies. Apps for eg. Don`t have to be optimized for other companies because Apple`s ecosystem is closed. The OEMs like Samsung who tries to optimize it to their devices still don`t compare to that of iOS.