- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
- Rodrygo and Berghuis finish expertly
- Is it time to go digital on @Playstation 5
Question for the iPad users out there
September 15, 2021, 5:50 pm
Question for the iPad users out there... I`m catching up on the AppleEvent. I`ve been considering getting an iPad for awhile & am more tempted after seeing some of the updates. Is it worth it? What do you use it for? Using it as a 3rd monitor with sidecar looks interesting
My OBS and music production device of choice
Id go iPad Air. Apples most current iPad design. Pencil v2. Plenty powerful. As for use cases? For me its mostly movies on airplanes + sketch notes + iOS app dev. Definitely got more use before COVID.
Both models have a great form factor and all, but can I solely rely on them for work? Not yet. Maybe with Remote Desktop? BUT THERE`S NO ESC KEY! And Safari has compatibility issues with things I want to use :(
At the time I got the Pro, it had its own keyboard with cursor. But now the normal one has it too so the differences are fewer. You can ignore the camera and LIDAR specs altogether because let`s face it, you`re not going to use the camera on that big thing
I see a lot of recommendations for the iPad Pro. So follow up question, what`s the advantage of that over the regular iPad? I know the specs are better but is it really worth the extra $$ for using it for a second screen, Power Apps testing and note taking?
I have the iPad Pro and love it! Use it for note taking, drawing, reading, the split screen functionality is just brilliant. Get it with the pen and you wont use paper anymore
Four uses for my iPad Pro: Second screen Testing Power Apps on iOS Charges my other devices LTE Hotspot If your main computer doesn`t already have ink, that could be another use.
All the powerapps I make I test on the iPad because that`s where they get used the most. Other than that, note taking with one note is nice with the Apple Pencil.