- If a life long iPhone User (not trapped within
- FROM THIS POINT ON,EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER MADE MUST
- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
-Question: Does Apple still innovate in 2021 specifically with
July 22, 2021, 5:37 am
-Question: Does Apple still innovate in 2021 specifically with the iPhone? Explain??
Apple is still innovative in some areas however with the iPhone it just feels like years and years of tiny changes that android already had since 2017.
Apple is still innovative. Tim Cook is more conservative was decisions at Apple, hence all of the hate that he receives. Companies dont exist to cultivate a reputation for innovation. They exist to make money. While Cook doesnt make riskier moves, the company has innovated.
Apple is still a decade behind android phones ! No big battery No warp charging No customisation No dual app support No in display fingerprint scanner No 120 hz display No individual app lock By next year phones will be charging 100% in merely 15 mins but iphones will take 2 hrs
Barring it`s chips, no. To be innovative means to bring something new to the category, not just incremental feature upgrades year in and year out.
Somewhat. Its not as much compared to a decade ago. I feel like most companies are slowly starting to plateau when it comes to smartphone innovations. There are some notable innovations in the 12 series such as Ceramic Shield, MagSafe, 4K dolby vision, LiDAR, & sensor shift.
They haven`t innovated in years.... what are you talking about
The M1 was Apple`s biggest innovation but with the iPhone i`d stay hopeful for whats coming in september.