- Today is launch day for @unizen_io #DMAS
- Apple has made a $19 / £19 polishing cloth
- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
-Question: Does Apple still innovate in 2021 specifically with
July 22, 2021, 5:37 am
-Question: Does Apple still innovate in 2021 specifically with the iPhone? Explain??
Apple is still innovative in some areas however with the iPhone it just feels like years and years of tiny changes that android already had since 2017.
Apple is still innovative. Tim Cook is more conservative was decisions at Apple, hence all of the hate that he receives. Companies dont exist to cultivate a reputation for innovation. They exist to make money. While Cook doesnt make riskier moves, the company has innovated.
Apple is still a decade behind android phones ! No big battery No warp charging No customisation No dual app support No in display fingerprint scanner No 120 hz display No individual app lock By next year phones will be charging 100% in merely 15 mins but iphones will take 2 hrs
Barring it`s chips, no. To be innovative means to bring something new to the category, not just incremental feature upgrades year in and year out.
Somewhat. Its not as much compared to a decade ago. I feel like most companies are slowly starting to plateau when it comes to smartphone innovations. There are some notable innovations in the 12 series such as Ceramic Shield, MagSafe, 4K dolby vision, LiDAR, & sensor shift.
They haven`t innovated in years.... what are you talking about
The M1 was Apple`s biggest innovation but with the iPhone i`d stay hopeful for whats coming in september.