- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
QBs record when their team allows 35+ points (2021-22
January 28, 2022, 4:45 pm
QBs record when their team allows 35+ points (2021-22 season): Justin Herbert: 2-2 Lamar Jackson: 1-2 Everyone else: 0-57
But wait... The Browns allowed 35+ 3 times this year and I was led to believe Baker was the reason they didn`t make the playoffs...
Chiefs just won 42-36? This this is a lie.
Wait.... So you`re telling me football is a team game?
This is a stat that people need to see when questioning if Herbert is so good, how come he didnt make the playoffs BECAUSE OUR DEFENSE WAS TERRIBLE!
Lamar 1-1. The other loss was Huntley.
What other game did Herbert win ik one was against the browns
AFC Young studs. So many really good QBs right now, that I probably say about "he`s top 5" to more than 5 QBs
Lying>>> Mahomes is 1-2 if you count playoffs
Lamar is 1-1 he didnt play the second game against the bengals
Patrick Mahomes did this in the playoffs
This is exactly what I wanted someone to dig up. Asked twitter ti dig it up for 27 pts..what our defense was averaging. How many games would other qbs have won?
Herbert is in a class of his own.
wrong Lamar is 1-1 actually
Get Herbert a decent defense and hes winning at least 1 SB
this is why im taking Herbert over MaKermit