- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
February 7, 2021, 2:35 pm
Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely expensive iPhones other than chum te karas kyah? [10 marks]
Camera and apple ecosystem. If you have other apple products in your kitty, it makes sense to stick to one ecosystem.
wanted to buy one just because, he`s looking for sellers now, ek mahine ke andar
5-7yrs of sftware support,better resale value(s8 sells for 8k iPhone X for 30),better (social)apps (eg insta/snap),apple ctrls sftware nd hrdware making things much efficient, AirDrop. there are many things Also Ecosystem! Best earbuds? Airpods. watch?appl watch.
Status showoff. Only pro...nothing else. Infact itbis extremely limiting and restrictive. Android is freedom
If you want flagship experience, every brands phones are insanely expensive these days, however, iphones offer better value for money, timely updates, never hang, better security, ones ecosystem also plays a major role in making the choice.
but usage has changed - people no longer download music, docs are in cloud, Netflix and all for movies. Apple provides a sort of sandbox so that user experience is better. Also, flagship androids are really good, but if it`s a daily driver I`d still suggest iPhone.
Same answer no difference.
newer iPhones have good battery backup (that`s the improvement )
For someone who`s not into experimenting and wants to use a phone as a daily driver, there are no cons when it comes to buy an iPhone - phir wo koi bhi iPhone ho It`s neat, and clean. But android as a daily driver is a bit nah nah.
For that "cxope kadith czoot" on the back of their phone.
Ease of use. Privacy is top notch. Never slows down. Timely updates. Superior hardware. Camera is crazy good. App support is better than android. Enough?
Wat abt those who sell their kidneys to get one ?
You are a good question but your question hurt me.