- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
July 27, 2021, 5:57 pm
Programming languages comparison? Why?
Depends on your target and what you want to do.
Python because its more intuitive
Can someone suggest me any channel or course to learn python
Python, because I value my sanity.
Python because I`m stuck in back-end
Python its easier to pivot to JS instead of the other way around in my opinion
Python. Relatable and straightforward syntax.
Python is the best. Oh... and I use Arch btw. :v
Python is more organized, versatile and easier to use for me. With app dev for Android I have to use JS. If I knew more about porting Python into my Android apps then I`d definitely use Python.
Python, i learn it first when pandemic happen
hmm not good comparison from programming stand point... they are built for different tasks Python is 100% for AI/ML/Automation JS for web & mobile coding "not native of course but who cares as long as it works!" so choose your beast wisely...
Why you asking?
Really depends on the use case. There is no one size fits all
My path was start with C (VB) into Java, then over the years pick up C++, asp, html, css, lua, robotC, C, sql then get a job with java, JS, xslt, and sql
It depends. You are asking For Hammer or Mallet.
is that a code word for Java?
Depends on what you want to do. It`s that simple. I don`t see any usecase where the choice isn`t obvious.
What do you mean or?
Apples or Pears? Why?
Java. Just because it`s my mother tongue.
As a JS developer, Python. Its just wonderfully simple and powerful.
I am done with this. MUTED.
Let`s talk in dm. Please check.
Yes but not completely. I am not in coding anymore. People are assuming languages are very hard. We should change our mindset towards it.
PowerShell Native install on WinOS Built on .NET framework Super digestible & easy to learn Ability to build GUIs, CLIs, BINs All while learning a solid foundation of programming principles
Python And everyone knows why Cause it`s too easy
Python, you can do nagin dance when the code doesn`t run.
Both are old, we need an upgrade..
SSD or RAM? Why?
yeah either is fine, I just think this js vs python line is perpetuated by people who don`t know how to program yet. OR nuke everything and use Typescript
pick one and learn it, that`s it.
Java and dart. Because that`s only I know.
A person knows two languages to speak, that doesn`t mean he should speak only one language. He should speak depending on the place he lives
Python. Ease of use.
Both are best at their place .
ArrayList<String> words = List.of("hmmm,", " interesting"); words.forEach(System.out::print); Also I definitely need to get a life
Python...coz no where can be compared to js
Python when you want to have a nice day, Js when you`ve a nice day.
Both, cause django
Just use the one that get the job done. End of the story.
Both are tools that are used for different works. It is like comparing between hammer and axe.
Probably python..its easier.. isn`t it..?!?
Why choose only one?
I`ll be able to reply to this someday, I promise
Js, cz you can create almost everything with it.
This comparison is illogical.
Python. Because I do not want to be depressed.
Both If you want to develop web applications
Python is best.. Python is a high-level and general-purpose programming language. Part of the reason that it is a popular choice for scientists and engineers is the language versatility, online community of users, and powerful analysis packages such as Numpy and Scipy. ...
can`t compare - both have different use cases
Both languages have their respective purposes to serve. Why not both? It`s an invincible duo that can solve almost any challenge in computer programming. One can`t imagine modern day frond end without JS while highly scalable back end, AI, ML are hard to engineer without Python.
Both of them are amazing. However, their application in practice is different. JS is for Web/Mobile/backend development (mostly), while Python is for Data Science/ML/AI/backend as well.
No no no no no Look at this Everyone No war Both are fav Data science ke liye python And React Js ke liye Js
Python as it seems easy to learn as a beginer!
Dude I believe in carbon, hydrogen and oxygen only!
Typescript, I m addicted to static typings so i dont like either of those
Python. It is easy to learn for beginners.
Both !! One for complex computing, one for real time use cases
Ahmm PHP. You can do anything with it!! php
Before I liked python very much which is too friendly , when started learning about js I don`t have option to dislike
Somehow I dont like python functionality
Both go over my head! So neither
Both are great, but I am biased towards python