- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
April 25, 2022, 4:54 pm
Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u have used or seen..Thanks
Check new range of smart watch by g shock. U will definitely love them
Apple Watch. Go for SE sports edition
Fitbit sense. I have been using it for sometime now. A bit over budget but a good watch nonetheless
Mat le, you are already smart enough
Amazefit .... It`s true value for money
I`m using Garmin Vivoactive. Does it`s job very well. Have also used Goqii. Cheap, works well. They have a program where you get nutritionists, fitness trainers assigned for 3 months. The one assigned to me pushed me hard for diet & run and did improve me overall
4 because it comes with Android Wear OS LTE is a must have feature as you don`t have to carry your phone to the gym, games, walk, runs etc I am planning to buy 4 Classic but am waiting for ECG / BP officially being available in India Till that time my existing one works
Fossil has good stuff around this range , check some new launches too.
Apple watch second hand mil jaata hai 10/15k mein ..
Fossil is a good option
gear ka latest boht mast hai par 40 k ka hai, but buy only if u trust or like samsung
fasttrack reflex 5k is good for normal use samsung galaxy watch 1 a for better use and galaxy gear for best performance but it will over sue your budget.. i am not apple fan so will not suggest it
why you need smart watch ?
:-) check in Fitbit.
I have experienced below three; 1. Apple - Best in class. SE might come in the budget. Serves all the purposes + swag if one has an iPhone. 2. Garmin - Family uses VivoActive and is very happy. Other ranges in Garmin are also within the budget. 3. Fitbit - Quality is my concern.
I would suggest you to go for Apple watch . But you should buy smart watch only if you are ok with all the notifications and all. At times you may feel you are a prisoner of technology.
If u r on Apple then Iwatch works best. Old models work as efficiently. SE model also is good
Thank you for asking but I dont wear a smartwatch anymore because it gives me restlessness because of notifications and it comes with a chore of charging it every night. I only think of Apple Watch in terms of a smartwatch which was good and I have not used any other.
Fossil jab maine liya woh range mein tha. Very good. Check out
Wait Le me Search I am Using Frontier currently not available