- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
January 22, 2022, 7:43 am
Pixel Watch Im hearing that Google is planning on launching it on Thursday, May 26th over year since we leaked it. This is the first weve seen a set date on the device behind the scenes. Google is known for pushing back dates but if they do, well know
I am hoping this is true because dear lord I need to replace my Galaxy Watch 3 and have been delaying for this.
O hell yes!!! Finally going to ditch this POS Samsung!!
Would hope it`s not as bug filled as the Pixel 6
I hope they don`t look like the pic...looks too feminine
I might finally consider getting a real smartwatch. Hope it`s Snapdragon 4100 series?
Cant wait for another immensely disappointing piece of hardware by Google plagued by bugs & having horrendous battery life
Pixel watch, Pixel Fold and Pixel 6a all on the same day would be fantastic
When do you think we`ll get an announcement for the watch?
Just in time for my graduation present
I can`t wait to buy one of these bad boys
If it`s thin enough and has at least 2 days battery, I might give it a chance.
Can`t wait for this. Come on pull it out the bag. You`ve had long enough now to get this right 1st time.
So purddy here`s to hoping it`ll come with Tensor
Finally. Been waiting to get rid of this galaxy watch 4 since they wouldn`t help when I reported having an allergic reaction to materials used in the watch band.
This and Pixel Fold would really convince me to switch from iPhone
any news about price ?
A few days before my bday. Know what I`ll be buying myself!
Hopefully then updates the watch with Google assistant not Bixby
Any news about pixel fold?
Same release day as the pixel fold / passport / note-pad ???
I already have one ;) I love my pixel 6 pro after Jan. Update phone is even smoother looking forward to see what improvement we get in Feb and march
Hell yeah woo hoo I`m so excited right after my bday
Good thing that they didn`t come out early. Otherwise I would`ve bought it and would be regret ting right now like pixel 6 pro.
Preorder now and get 100 exclusive bugs for FREE!!
This makes me think a lot. Pixel fold, Pixel watch, (maybe) Pixel 6a?? I mean tbh that seems like the right date for Google IO... maybe all those coming that day at the event?
Can`t be arsed waiting anymore going to get fenix 7
May 26th for & yall better have yall wallets ready More waiting for us
My child is coming
Along with Google IO ?
Let me put a reminder for 4 months. Jon and Google.... How do you plan upto 4 months????
Setting its launch date 4 months in advance?
Will the fold be released on the same day too?
I cant wait to see this!!!
Who the f*** buys any smartwatch?
Is this the Google I/O DATE?
The dates so far away :(