- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
February 7, 2021, 12:24 pm
Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just 3 million on Playstation 3 AND 4 combined and Atlus has gone on record saying their game sales aren`t as high as they want them to be. And they said all future Persona games will be day and date on PC. Again, sit your ass down.
What is there to save SS for? People correcting your misinformation? Just take the L.
That`s false. They never said Persona games will be day and date on PC. On the contrary, Sony already expressed how important the Persona franchise is to them so the new ones will most likely be locked to PS for several years. You`re spreading misinformation.
Hi. Where did Atlus say all future Persona games will be day and date on PC?
It sold next to nothing on PS3, as it was a dead console already. But, after this second comment of mine, starting to believe you know really nothing of sales.
If thats the case then it probably has outsold the Vita version.
According to steamspy it has only sold between 500k and 1 million copies so it hasnt outsold the Vita version but I still think it will eventually.
I can show you the vita sales at 1.5 million sold for $50 a pop vs what atlus posted about the PC version at $20 selling over 500K. They havent given us updated numbers for the PC version so any guess would be just that a guess. Cool story bro!