- All you “fight the $70” warriors will be called
- If you`ve been tearing up the scenery, you`re going
- We were concentrated throughout the whole game and earned
- Apple TV 6 may launch at Apple TV+ event
- Thoughts with #iphone12pro After 30 Days https://t
- Man these Sony guys are fuming at Xbox guys
- you can get raided by the department of homeland
- Am I the only one that didn`t get the
- I hope you`re having a chill Sunday and if
- The four home screens I carry in my pocket
- Battle of the Flagships!
- Here`s a mobile app conundrum
- I`ve become such a big fan of @NotionHQ
- hi give me a video game and I will
- I think @joinClubhouse may be the most social of
- Fortnite Mobile on IOS will eventually come back right?
- Clubhouse is coming to Android soon
- What do you guys get done? Your community doesn`t
- Lowkey though I think we all take tech getting
- Thoughts? https://t
- What are your favorite NFT platforms, businesses, etc
- proof Samsung/Android cameras arent Trash (this is my cat)
- Hey @Xbox say goodbye to a customer
- I`ve thought about it, but we`re too busy to
- I don`t know why but comments like these bug
- I wonder what you use as your note-taking app
- Are there any countries where dialling emergency services on
- I cannot emphasize how much I hate research that
- Wrote down all the pros of staying on Android
One word: Clubhouse
January 14, 2021, 3:08 pm
One word: Clubhouse. Which camp are you in? (Comment and tell us!) a) Clubhouse? Sorry, what? b) Not another time suck of a social media platform. Really? c) I love it! I`m obsessed! Our new vid with gives you the lowdown:
Just connecting with people around the world I dont feel I would have come across on other platforms and I dont need to brush my hair or change out of my pjs!
Got it. Thought I`d get sucked in. But actually find it kinda meh.
C for us!
C! I cant get enough of it right now - once more people join and it gets diluted, it wont be as good as it is now. I am holding on to every piece of knowledge while I can!
D) LET ME INNNNN Great explanation. I am in but havent had the time to focus on it. Looking forward to getting involved more once I am feeling 100% better again.
I do get the logic behind it. From security / testing / availability point of view, it`s always iOS bc it`s a smaller %, rather than when it rolles out widely. But still, it`s somewhat "exclusive". I do have iOS backup device, but for testing diff features, not Clubhouse
I`m Android, so I`m out in the cold, thank goodness! canttakeanothersocialplatform
I can`t think of a social platform I`m less likely to use! lol! Podcasts / audio only is not my jam.
The option D is missing, guys D) I`m an android user This is all iOS party.
Im somewhere between B and C!
B) for me... I`m going to let everyone else suss it out and then I`ll see if it`s still popular in a few months! I don`t think my ideal clients are hanging out there yet.
a) for me. I keep seeing people mention it but have no idea what it is
Taking tentative steps - love listening so far. Yet to actually speak
C) loving it
A! I`m on the dark side so can`t get access anyway. I`m intrigued and theyre doing well at creating FOMO! But I assuming it could end up as a distraction for me
d) I`m in, quite like it