- If a life long iPhone User (not trapped within
- FROM THIS POINT ON,EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER MADE MUST
- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
June 25, 2021, 2:49 am
Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the MicrosoftEvent but HECK: - Android apps coming to Windows - Developers get 100% of the revenue of their apps in the store I`m pleasantly surprised and hyped!
When I heard that part I was like wow, now thats how you attract an audience
It`s time to stop supporting that cancer called Apple.
Android apps on Windows! In recent years Microsoft is doing very cool things.
the second option is a very good option for the MS store. I see a lot of devs that learn java to make android apps but now they can switch to the native windows language to make windows apps and earn money %100 from it. I think another option is tax.
Agreed definitely big suprises there
Pretty cool. Quietly hopes this means a Surface Phone gets dropped...
This is major step taken by Microsoft
Quite interesting, but being Microsoft.. I`m somewhat skeptical about that 100% revenue, at least on the medium/long term.
Did they anouced Windows Phone or what?
2 different takes Microsoft has come a long way since Windows 8 and IE. GitHub, Windows Subsystem Linux, Edge is built on Chromium. Now this, pleasantly surprised.
Waiting.... Well... Linux had those from 2005.
I think developers keep 100% if they bring their commerce engine. If they use Microsoft, I believe there`s a fee. Not sure if it`s 30% or less.
I`m always hyped whenever Microsoft can find a way to ape good features and style from Mac OS. Given the choice between bad/no design and quietly ripping off Apple, I`ll happily accept the latter!
Quietly sobbing with false hope for Windows Phone revival
Whoa. Time to focus back on Android...