- It doesn`t matter what we tell in a review
- Which #crypto do you want to see trending on
- Hulst said it himself
- How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
- This may be unpopular opinion, some will call me
- The EU has just passed a law that ALL
- In today s video we have shared with you
- Do you want to see the duel between them?
- Shill me the BEST games on #Cardano! I am
- Europe passes new law that will require Apple to
- Sony has literally turned PS games into timed PS5
- Hm, where have we seen this before? https://t
- For all the Xbox Extremist that are PRAYING DAILY
- It`s time to admit that I was wrong about
- ⚠️ Regarding the loading getting stuck at 78%: If
- Are iPhones & Android phones treated equally when they
- The twitter app on my android frequently crashes requiring
- iPhone 14 series buyers/iOS 16 users: How`s your experience
- Ok peeps, Erik threw players into battle and has
- Finally Samsung overtakes iPhone in phonebuff`s speed test! Samsung
- It`s finally time to let this beast go
- Xbox has the best games
- Well done to @Barclays I`m watching a scammer pretending
- Kinda crazy that non-techy Apple people always talk about
- hot take : leadership at sony needs a remake
- Ama announcement x gemsgg official ask me anything
- Yesterday I realized the downside of smartphones firsthand
- Is #Adipurush PS5 exclusive or it will release on
- I don`t know why most tech youtubers do this
- Congrats to Valve for publishing VR survey results that
Oh my God my Note is so laggy this
July 7, 2021, 9:54 pm
Oh my God my Note is so laggy this is impossible This phone was 1100$ when released in August 2019. and now it lags more than the iPhone 7
Nice strat. Lmao have fun. Ik I would with apple fans
Lol I said Androids were laggy and ppl were mad saying that its not 2014 anymore now look whos laughing
Mb close somefucking background Apps. And yea, clean your 128gb memory...
This is what happens when you buy a Note
Use developer options to speed up animations or use a different launcher with faster or lighter animations. You should also uninstall all the apps you don`t use. Also consider updating, and doing a factory reset and start fresh.
Oh try and open Speedtest it`s gonna take like 3secs to open
thats probably why factory reset and don`t restore from a backup, just redownload your important stuff
Try to hardreset it and its like brand new. Thank me later
try factory resetting it? my note 10+ is still incredibly fast, seems like a software issue tbh
Worst feeling ever this would have never happened if google is little strict on updates strategy cuz these other companies r taking android for granted.
You`re a dangerous man. I guess I`ll run this same test on my Note 10 later and see the results.
me and every wifi device i use
What in the world. What`s happening with your phone
Going to PM you later if you`re available
Got it, ! I`ll remind you about this on Saturday, 10 July 2021 at 12:00 GMT+0000. That`s why I switched to the LG V60
Since more lag than your iphone 7 you should do a comparison to show us it is
I have an iPhone 7 right now in good condition I had it since last year of June or either July one of the otherIn my iPhone doesnt lag just saying
Then shooting a video of phone should be no issue
Samsung is overpriced shit: have always one Android and my LGs HTCs Huawei and Sonys never gave me so much grief as the two high end Samsungs I owned. Even my completely outdated IPhone 6 Plus performs better than any droid Ive ever owned.
I havent seen any prove or other related reaction on the original claim that it lags more than an iPhone 7. I have had several Samsung phones: always a big disappointment: switched to IPhone and Lo and Behold: NEVER had ANY PROBLEM ANYMORE!
Show video of the phone vs screen recording which uses resources.
Oh look, you missed some apps. I took the liberty to help you to continue to uninstall junk. Lol... you don`t show your phone love though. You have every app ever created on Google play store and Apple store downloaded on your phone
Factory reset it should be faster
omg this is unusable
had the same issue I just wiped the cache on bootloader I usually do that after every update.
Trying removing the Cache!
Why is your homescreen filled with Apps? Also don`t you have like 200apps on your phone? Surely something is running haywire. It`s never the phone, always the user. Now that`s just sad
At first clear your storage and... screen recorder records at 41 fps.. that`s why it seems laggy
U uses utube Vanced ??
the animation fps huh
how did you even have that many apps in the first place!? also that makes sense because i have like less than 80 apps total including the stock ones and maybe like 15 gigs of videos total
Hmm thats weird
An app maybe throttling. Midrange chips even perform smoothly on OneUI. Check background apps and make the unused apps sleep or deep sleep. I don`t think it happens because of the low performance of the phone.
Dont we love Samsung
Storage full? My iPhone does that too
i don`t even know how you managed to make your flagship note lag like this, even my a41 which was 1/5 of the price of that note brand new doesn`t lag like this
Probably because its hot
then don`t complain
back up all of your data and do a factory reset
um i hope this is satire!?
Still better than mine for the most part.
surprised by how well its performing even with that unhealthy amount of apps on the home screen (makes my dizzy lol)
Your phone is fulfilled. And Samsung screen recorder is buggy
Damn, that really is a problem