- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
April 25, 2022, 1:33 pm
Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others. Otherwise, l think most people are having app fatigue. I want to know what makes you delete a mobile app you downloaded.
If they`re Internet consumers
Im very particular about this too. I wont keep any extra app that I dont use. I hate a cluttered screen, its take load on my brain it feels!
Not using it for so long,especially when you thought it will.
I think both Android and iOS have a feature to deactivate least used apps, which you can then allows you to view and delete.
Juzi, IG recommended I add my YOB on their platform; wasn`t feeling like I wanted to.. the frequent bothersome popups that interrupted every other thing, made me uninstall that app
If I haven`t used an App in a week i don`t need it
Partly, it is. You wouldn`t delete an app if it was useful. Get more space, hide it,z and use it later when need arises.
Unnecessary adverts popping in an app
Incidentally, which one are you on presently?
Relevance. And you out grow some
Majority have access to your private data. Avoid!
The moment i notice it`s been weeks without using them, i delete.
Coming across better apps offering similar functionality
Weh, at times you cant avoid them, Jaber. The last time I ran mad in 2017 when I was borrowing to settle the other. I was in a crisis of 78k. I know it`s abnormal.
Ni kama telegram wherever takes you there ikikubore you definitely delete the app
infinix, Tecno and itel users have this problem
Some apps lack content value to give users an incentive to come back. Or they fail to deliver the value that they promised when marketing to me. Poor usability is a big reason why I delete an app.
If I do not use it regularly, and if it`s functions are not hastle free
I only delete, the loan apps otherwise I would have them if they don`t rind me of my poverty.
Space used it. But now thanks to clouds. I buy space
Just upgrade your phone.