- It doesn`t matter what we tell in a review
- Which #crypto do you want to see trending on
- Hulst said it himself
- How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
- This may be unpopular opinion, some will call me
- The EU has just passed a law that ALL
- In today s video we have shared with you
- Do you want to see the duel between them?
- Shill me the BEST games on #Cardano! I am
- Europe passes new law that will require Apple to
- Sony has literally turned PS games into timed PS5
- Hm, where have we seen this before? https://t
- For all the Xbox Extremist that are PRAYING DAILY
- It`s time to admit that I was wrong about
- ⚠️ Regarding the loading getting stuck at 78%: If
- Are iPhones & Android phones treated equally when they
- The twitter app on my android frequently crashes requiring
- iPhone 14 series buyers/iOS 16 users: How`s your experience
- Ok peeps, Erik threw players into battle and has
- Finally Samsung overtakes iPhone in phonebuff`s speed test! Samsung
- It`s finally time to let this beast go
- Xbox has the best games
- Well done to @Barclays I`m watching a scammer pretending
- Kinda crazy that non-techy Apple people always talk about
- hot take : leadership at sony needs a remake
- Ama announcement x gemsgg official ask me anything
- Yesterday I realized the downside of smartphones firsthand
- Is #Adipurush PS5 exclusive or it will release on
- I don`t know why most tech youtubers do this
- Congrats to Valve for publishing VR survey results that
Now on @TheTerminal: Apple has identified a fix for
September 19, 2022, 9:19 pm
Now on Apple has identified a fix for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max camera shake issue and a software update will be released next week. The issue had been impacting third-party apps like Snap and TikTok that use the camera.
Will apple replace physically damaged devices as a result of this issue?
what about the drastic battery draining, and iMessage/Facetime keeps signing out of no where, even tho they made an update for that, ios 16.0.1, its still having that issue, and another issue is when i receive a FaceTime call they cant hear me, i have to be the one to call them
Well deserved punishment for using those apps tbh
No issue with my 14pro max, tested with instagram, whats app and facebook, how can it be software if its only affecting some units and not all?
Now we call it Dynamic vibration
If users have the same issue as the camera module in video, we can confidently say this will not address this. That`s a broken image shift stabilization module, and will require a unit or camera replacement.
And what is with the camera App from Apple? That makes sounds as well like a speaker, that was not turned off, its wispering. Or is this normal??? Also QI charging is not possible without sounds from the camera
Good! The less physical repairs or replacements needed for us regular users, the better. I dont use those 3rd party apps much right now but a fix will be appreciated for when I do.
What if the camera shake has actually damaged the lenses?
They identified a fix but why not launch the new update this week instead of next???
Its a good thing I dont trust most third party apps with access to my camera. I thought it was a hardware issue, but as per usualits iOS.
I hope they fix AirDrop next
would be great to see fixes for all of the other iPhone 14 Pro & Pro Max issues, too.
What about for the mediocre battery life ?
i thought it was the android filter maaaaan
Glad its software and not hardware
I want rumors about Apple Watch series 9
Damn we have to wait A WEEK
Mahsa_Amini MahsaAmini _ Iranian need help... islamic government is killing people
Dont use those terrible apps. did they fix the battery drain
"best in innovation"