- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
Nothing`s Phone 1 isn`t coming to the US https://t
June 22, 2022, 3:35 pm
Nothings Phone 1 isnt coming to the US
Just buy LED case with iPhone 12 lol
A market with iPhone as major player, competing with such a base strong product is not a game for a new company. This was pretty expected, seeing the onepluss game.
So, it`s basically the equivalent to the dollar store phones. Who tf wants to pay extra fees for Nothing lmfao Enthusiast Market my a$$ Working in the industry you know that its not necessarily that people prefer iPhone in US. If not that when it comes to android the average customers dont take risks and they go with the known brands. Samsung, Motorola, for a while LG. And they stick to them.
Wow that just killed the phone for me. Even if they eventually make a US version its too late. How could they leave out such a huge market?
So, the US is getting Nothing
It`s all good, they can have it over where they want it to be. It`s nothing anyway. It`s too late to start a new smartphone brand with a unique OS. Smartphones will rather be substituted somewhen soon with wearables that reaching another high in the next 10 years.
Meh doubt anyone ones switching off their iPhones anyway . They probably know well hate the battery life figures with those LEDs
if it`s android is built and updated by google then its pointless, any android phone will fill that niche, i want to see axsmartphone that has an OS not built and controlled by Apple or Google, somerhing that respects your privacy and no datamining by 3rd party apps
US only need iPhone. Because ppl don`t prefer Android much. And beside India, china and Europe are bigger markets than US. Selling in US is a loss for them.
they`re not entirely riding on the usual north american hype and actually properly planning it. good
Pretty sure hes in New York? Tim Cook: Nothing to worry about This is just oneplus all over again
The hype is dead to me now
Why bother with the US? Its iPhone territory.
So, they will get nothing
Really liked that hype by the US citizens
Reading the article it makes sense
And to north africa???
Aaaannnd there goes the hype lol
Just buy LED case with iPhone 12 lol
I wasn`t planning on purchasing it anyway.
This is turning out to be a OnePlus story pretty soon