- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
- So the Intellivision Amico is allegedly coming out in
- While I appreciate the efforts taken by RIL to
Nine new Sony Xperia gadgets leak online
December 24, 2013, 5:39 pm
Even though Samsung is currently the King of Android smartphones, Sony certainly saw an increase in its smartphone market share in 2013. But there is still a lot of ground to be covered by the Japanese company, which with the release of its Xperia Z1 has proved it can make some really great smartphones.
Some new leaks coming from Indonesian regulatory database suggest several new model numbers for Sony, while different leaks from AnTuTu benchmarks hint to even more.
Model numbers don`t reveal much of course, but from what we can get, there will be, among others, a D5503 Z1 Mini and one called the D6503, which could be a new Sony flagship.Moreover the D2004, D2005, D2105, D2303, D5303 and D5322 are probably entry-level smartphones. But there is also a SGP521 leaked, most probably a new tablet that might be an updated version of the Xperia Tablet Z.
There is no information about availability, let alone pricing for all those new gadgets. We can only guess that Sony will start slowly revealing the new models in 2014, starting at the CES 2014 in Las Vegas.
Since the Japanese manufacturer unveiled its flagship Xperia Z1 at the same expo in early 2013 this seems like a good place to do the same this year as well.